Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
can anyone plz tell me the real name of antara?? I mean the actress name who is playing the role of antara.
.Divyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiran420

can anyone plz tell me the real name of antara?? I mean the actress name who is playing the role of antara.

akansha...
Sakshi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can we download videos from india forum?
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simmi000

How can we download videos from india forum?

Use software as DAP or realplayer downloader 
--manu-- thumbnail
why didn't any of the regular forum members updated yesterday's sbs sbb segments ? no offence to the updator... she has done a wonderfully job, but i thought the details were missing.
haven't watched the segments yet but going through the pics, a lot looks untold. detailed update of news segments is the speciality of the forum which is usually done by the regular members here.
pls don't get me wrong, it was a special occasion and i was hoping for a detained update as i was not able to watch.
again, no offence to anyone .Edited by --manu-- - 11 years ago
maha_femir4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: --manu--

why didn't any of the regular forum members updated yesterday's sbs sbb segments ? no offence to the updator... she has done a wonderfully job, but i thought the details were missing.
haven't watched the segments yet but going through the pics, a lot looks untold. detailed update of news segments is the speciality of the forum which is usually done by the regular members here.
pls don't get me wrong, it was a special occasion and i was hoping for a detained update as i was not able to watch.
again, no offence to anyone .

there may be some prob else shruthi api,rasmi,or sakshi may update may be they havnt did it cuz armu4ever hav done it😊
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maha_Naksh4ever

there may be some prob else shruthi api,rasmi,or sakshi may update may be they havnt did it cuz armu4ever hav done it😊

agree with both of u...seems like all were excited abt yr party lolz.shayad humse bhi zyada...pinne chilarude favsum undayirunnu πŸ˜‰
..siya.. thumbnail
Can someone tell if any website uploaded pic of karan & Hina posed together with fan gift and one with parul chauhan .
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: karanmehraroxx

Can someone tell if any website uploaded pic of karan & Hina posed together with fan gift and one with parul chauhan .

well i just got this pic from I-F video i wonder y not site uploaded i have searching long 😑😑 but i wonder y didnt they post any ways here you go

--manu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hinakshara

agree with both of u...seems like all were excited abt yr party lolz.shayad humse bhi zyada...pinne chilarude favsum undayirunnu πŸ˜‰

kashtamayi poyi ketto ..njan oru detailed update pradishchirunnu.. inni epam kanaan pattum endo   detailed update vayichu samadanikyam ennu vijarichatha. athum nadannilla ..