Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
is karan mehra leaving yrkkh ???,,,And his latest articale wat he trying to said regarding reality show ??
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rjvv

is karan mehra leaving yrkkh ???,,,And his latest articale wat he trying to said regarding reality show ??

no he isnt leaving chill, and he reality show he wants to do reality shows as well , if he get chance to do one he wud do along the show but his first priority is always yrkkh ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday night in IBN7 said he is leaving yrkkh and he was bored with his charcter
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yesterday night in IBN7 said he is leaving yrkkh and he was bored with his charcter

๐Ÿ˜ฒ i hv not idea abt it but karan has always said he isnt ,leaving yrkkh and its his first priority ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweaty1 thumbnail

what?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
so this is the reason of mariage..very bad karan๐Ÿ˜ฒ
DwarfStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweaty1

what?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

so this is the reason of mariage..very bad karan๐Ÿ˜ฒ

A sincere request dear:
Don't believe such stuffs until you are provided reliable article/video link(s) etc. as proof.
Karan bashers/rumour mongers (here) can go to any length to hurt his reputation or create a havoc in the forum. 

If you remember, Karan in his latest interview to TB very clearly expressed that YR is his top priority. I am posting excerpts from the same below:
"The show will always be my first priority and if I am working on something else as well, I will manage it with the show. YRKKH, which comes on Star Plus, will always be his top priority'',he said.

So just chill. He's not leaving the show. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I hope I didn't offend you in any way.๐Ÿ˜Š

someone pls this week wassup video convert naksh part in utube plsss
Sobhna_1294 thumbnail
is there a site which has all yrkkh episodes videos at one place?youtube,desirurz,desiforum and all other sites have deleted almost all the old episodes videos.i m not able to watch old epis๐Ÿ˜”
pls help๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by cutiepie_duggu - 11 years ago
1cuties thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutiepie_duggu

is there a site which has all yrkkh episodes videos at one place?youtube,desirurz,desiforum and all other sites have deleted almost all the old episodes videos.i m not able to watch old epis๐Ÿ˜”

pls help๐Ÿ˜Š

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
can  anyone give me link of y'day sbs /sbb seg?