Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

BB6 - Help Desk - Page 14

undertaker102 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  I feel sorry for Imam. I wont say imam is "doodh ka dhola" whatever he did in padosi house was not right, he over reacted but he did that once or twice. Rajeev been bullying him since long that also for no reason before at-least sana was with imam but I don't what's got into sana khan she is the worst one now supporting rajeev in all his hawaniyat infact now everyone's ganging up against imam. I mean what they did in yesterday's and today's episode was so immoral. I mean making him eat outside all alone and not drinking the tea he made all was so wrong. They are treating him like a untouchable/dalit. I remember rajeev once saying "I don't feel comfortable in sharing a bed with a gay man" excuse me how could you say something like this about someone how can you discriminate someone on these basis. Whatever house-mates are doing with imam is hawaniyat and I was never a imam fan but seeing how is being treated in the house make me think how our people are treating mankind. I agree imam speaks crap but no matter how big his fight is with anyone he still care for them like yesterday he gave his bed and made tea for them even before who ever cries he gets water and tissues for them and take care of everyone in the house. But its sad how others treats him in return. I actually thought that Salman Khan would at-least say something about all this discrimination instead he is motivating "paullpachino". Salman himself runs and promotes "being human" everywhere , being human doesn't only mean helping poor it also means respecting and taking care of  any human being. House-mates have issues with imam ok fine but they cant sit with imam on a table to have food how pathetic is that. 
Even big boss don't say anything on this continuous bullying of imam he did a wonderful job in today's koi mjhe pagal kahay task and still he was selected as the Nirwasha Janat give me a break please everyone else was only acting like kids and were lying in the bed the whole time or was enacting imam even then they did a better job huh? This is so unfair BIG BOSS SHOULD SAY SOMETHING AT THIS POINT! As when imam was re-entering the house last week he told big boss that he doesn't want to go in because they are abusing him and he wants big boss to take notice of it and bigg boss agreed to it then So is this how Big boss's taking notice. He should atleast say anything.
   Anyway whoever wins the show i don't care about that i only care about one thing that is no human being should be treated or bullied this way. So Please Stop Bullying Imam Siddiqui!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
somebody send me the clip of where sana helps rjev t ody washing or something 
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
any1 plz give me the link fr lie grnd finale asap..