Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nishita123

Where did Spoiler thread disapper ??
It is now open & sticky.

On spoiler day DT opens the topic & after one day it get closed till next spoiler day.
if i want to embed a video from youtube into a post so it can be watched without being directed to youtube, how is it done? so basically the video appears in a box in my actual post!
Originally posted by Saniya93

if i want to embed a video from youtube into a post so it can be watched without being directed to youtube, how is it done? so basically the video appears in a box in my actual post!

I think you need to place the link between [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] tags without space e.g [YOUTUBE]url[/YOUTUBE]

I think you need to place the link between [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] tags without space e.g [YOUTUBE]url[/YOUTUBE]

Also make sure the url isn't underlined. 😊

Thank you! appreciate the help!😊
plz gimme the link of brijesh hirjee AT i cant find it ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by dieya

plz gimme the link of brijesh hirjee AT i cant find it ðŸ˜²

There is no AT for Vrajesh as of now.
Some ppeople ( sometimes myself included) like to be surprised on eviction day, yet the forum gets flooded with the name of the person evicted in the title of the thread. Is there some way to stop this?
Originally posted by MithiBani

Some ppeople ( sometimes myself included) like to be surprised on eviction day, yet the forum gets flooded with the name of the person evicted in the title of the thread. Is there some way to stop this?

Well we can request members posting eviction posts...to warn in Title Do not read Spoiler ahead and not to post the name on title and spoil it for others ðŸ˜•  But it requires equal participation and courtesy from members too. ðŸ˜³ 

Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Well we can request members posting eviction posts...to warn in Title Do not read Spoiler ahead and not to post the name on title and spoil it for others ðŸ˜•  But it requires equal participation and courtesy from members too. ðŸ˜³ 

I did request a member last week. And she took it sportingly. What if someone else I ask gets pissed? So it's better that the mods make a sticky for a few days asking them not do so. I agree...requires equal participation.