Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Cthulhu

To Autumn/Sweta,

Most ATs here discuss everything under the sun. They spam, warn, gossip, pick on other members, mock and yet no Mod's note is slapped on those ATs. Yes, next I'll be asked to report those posts as Moderators are also humans with real life. My question is that why all the moral policing, stalking and constant warnings only for Sapna AT? It's almost dead now to everyone's satisfaction. What did we do to get this privilege of your constant attention? ðŸ˜­

Love,

A member of dead AT. 

Yup. We recieved special attention. Attention that killed the AT. Every other AT is talking about everything else under the sun, spamming,chatting, posts that just ROTFL and saying God knows what but the Sapna AT was singled out and a constant vigil kept over it. Never understood why. An explanation will be appreciated.

Love,
Another member of the same dead AT. :)
Edited by MithiBani - 11 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Hear hear...I concur.

Another member of said dead AT!

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

To Autumn/Sweta,

Most ATs here discuss everything under the sun. They spam, warn, gossip, pick on other members, mock and yet no Mod's note is slapped on those ATs. Yes, next I'll be asked to report those posts as Moderators are also humans with real life. My question is that why all the moral policing, stalking and constant warnings only for Sapna AT? It's almost dead now to everyone's satisfaction. What did we do to get this privilege of your constant attention? ðŸ˜­

Love,

A member of dead AT. 

First up this question should have been not asked here but via PM. Anyways as asked will answer now :)

As far as we know Sapna AT also used to spam, gossip, chat random things, post various pics and videos and talk generally, pick on other members and mock and put sarcastic comments on contestants, etc... Nobody stop Sapna AT members from doing so then.

When the Sapna AT was made "Invites Only" that time DT just inform that it cannot be as per the rule. No other AT is "Invites Only". That too some members reported hence it came to our notice.

There used to be other reports but if legit then only we intervene, otherwise no. DT do not read each page of any of the topics including Sapna AT. Reports are enough to let us know what all is going on. And if the reports are legit then only we intervene.

So why the AT is dead ask members of the concern AT as they can still do the same that is chat, spam and discuss show like they used to do earlier. If members dont post then it is upto them and not DT.

AT are usually meant for appreciation but hardly that happens in any of the ATs including Sapna AT so DT decided not to stop it and if all is within IF COC and not violating anyone, all good :)

Any more queries on this issue use the PM service. Thanks :)
MithiBani thumbnail

Well! It looked like you were stalking us 24/7 but now I know that you were only doing so because of genuine reports. 

No more questions, milord. No interest in private interaction with you, Autumn. Thanks for the reply here.

Felt the same. We were told not to discuss other contestants and stick to Sapna. If none of the ATs stick to that, why keep dropping on us?? Discussion about the show on the AT was also questioned. Said that DDT was suffering because of it. Wonder if all the other ATs got that note!!!! Would go look for those notes and post the screen shot but don't feel like digging for them. And I remember them QUITE WELL, so no use saying it didn't happen. 

And Maya...Axy sends you her hugs!! Passing it on ----> 🤗
Edited by MithiBani - 11 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Felt the same. We were told not to discuss other contestants and stick to Sapna. If none of the ATs stick to that, why keep dropping on us?? Discussion about the show on the AT was also questioned. Said that DDT was suffering because of it. Wonder if all the other ATs got that note!!!! Would go look for those notes and post the screen shot but don't feel like digging for them. And I remember them QUITE WELL, so no use saying it didn't happen. 

Yes, it was said DDT was devoid of discussion but never said that don't discuss in AT. That was just a point stated about DDT. But never said that don't discuss show in AT because of it. It was all about Invites Only. Which was not allowed. Rest was never stopped.
MithiBani thumbnail

^^ That point was not needed in that AT. What does DDT have to do with an AT? Why state that there? Obviously something was 'intended'. Did other ATs get that 'point'?? Just a suggestion, in future things which are not meant should not be mentioned. Nobody minded the 'invite only' note. The other unnecessary notes were duly noted.

Anyways...the Kings/Queens are always right. We are mere praja. Forgive us for our transgressions. 😕

Autumnn thumbnail
^^ Haha.. That was part of a discussion which was taking place between a member of that AT and DT. Hence that point came in that discussion.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Any idea guys who was praying with Sana!!
alpha_sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can you get the live feed in US on an android phone or iPad?
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
iphone/ipad- yes, look for the bigg boss 6 international edition app. Android's app is only available in India last time I checked. Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago