Director - Santosh Shetty

Story/Screenplay -Christabelle De Souza/Santosh Shetty

Promo link -

(last 2 mins of the above vid)

Pre cap
https://www.onlineus.org/registermain.php?file=xu4zfz

Episode Video link -

Rating link -
RATING: Abhijeet Ka Inteqaam (12/10/2012)
Caps link -

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Had to open in an emergency...precap shows Abhijeet saving a girl from some goons and getting shot...2-3 times.

Ufff I hate this...😔
😭NOT AGAIN !! I cant bear to see this again... I am still left in a shock .😡 .. I cant control myself ... although I know nothing will happen... (i wonder how after so many bullets ðŸ˜­)... I cant bear to see this... Please NO !!!  😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
It reminded me of that Naya Daur video...how he gets shot 2-3 times and finally collapses...😔
Please dont remind me of all that. I am already feeling aweful ! Even the video is enough to make me ðŸ˜­

This is most Shocking Precape.. 2 to 3 shots..One in back..2nd in tummy and 3rd one Near or on head... Ufff...i can say It gave me tension..really..HOW fw will handle such case...

Originally posted by Shagnika

Please dont remind me of all that. I am already feeling aweful ! Even the video is enough to make me ðŸ˜­
i can't take this tension through out the week...I jst hope in the end they will show He is Save..😕
HE HAS TO BE SAFE. And honestly after seeing the video, I would not even mind a YSTPT anymore. I just cant bear to see him go through so much of pain ... Na ! 3 shots??? No way !!! ðŸ˜­. 
I know he'll be fine...I hope the story does justice to his getting shot..I don't mind shedding tears...but they should not mess it up...like Daya playing a big vanishing act or yspt.
Umm... sorry, just got moved by over emotions !! Yes, I dont want a YSTPT either.