Zaayn thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyy Bigg Boss Forumers!,

Here's some general info about this season!

Our FAVORITE masala packed show is back with a bang - this time in a family-friendly format, coined as Bigg Boss 6 - Alag Che!

This time, there will be 63 CAMERAS in the house, following every move of the housemates.

This will be the first time an "AAM ADMI" will be given a chance to enter the Bigg Boss house! Let's see how this turns out!

Also for the first time, there will be pets in the house! A talking Macaw parrot, Radhe, and a fish, O-Fish! A bigger responsibility for the housemates!

It is rumored that the house has relocated back to Lonavala, Maharashtra, we will see tomorrow if it turns out to be true!

Our favorite host, the badshaah, SALMAN KHAN, is back once again! He's back in a new look with a french cut beard! 👍🏼

The show begins tomorrow, October 7, 2012, at the mainstream slot of 9 pm! Don't forget to watch and let's see WHO ARE THE HOUSEMATES!

For more info, go to the official site:
http://colors.tv.in/biggboss

Zaayn* 🥳

Edited by Zaayn - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for posting. 😃
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you :) yo badshah is back :) :)
Zaayn thumbnail
Noo problem! Show begins in 1 day, 7 hrs, 56 mins, and 50 seconds!
Thanks for sharing! 😃
roma965 thumbnail
are they going to show it in US this time?
I hope I don't get to see bhaiyya's face everyday. I might stop watching this show then *ouch*
Zaayn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roma965

are they going to show it in US this time?

Yes Roma, they are. Exact same time. 😊
Zaayn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shakisback

I hope I don't get to see bhaiyya's face everyday. I might stop watching this show then *ouch*

LOL, no worry, I respect your opinion. Don't worry, you will only see him on the first episode and every Friday on the "Aapka Farmaan" segment. Otherwise, you will only see the action happening in the house and the housemates. 😊
sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zaayn

LOL, no worry, I respect your opinion. Don't worry, you will only see him on the first episode and every Friday on the "Aapka Farmaan" segment. Otherwise, you will only see the action happening in the house and the housemates. 😊

you mean dishum dishum 😆