Any doubts about Amelia?

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys🤗,
So I was wondering do you guys have any doubts about Amelia?... Is she really a vet or is there more than meets the eye?...Vet from the outside, a psycho supernatural from the inside? What if she is possessed by a demon too? or even if she is a regular old human who doesn't know about Sam's past. I mean why would Sam tell her he's demon magnetic/ is a professional demon hunter?🥺 Sam and Dean could not recognize that Channing was possessed so what if Amelia has secrets of her own?😈 So what are your views on it? Besides it's not the first time Sam got influenced by a girl inhabited by a demon aka Ruby, the only difference could be earlier Sam knew exactly what Ruby was, but now he might not know who Amelia is?😲

Plus, what if she is a lookout for Sam placed by Crowley or some other monster category?
😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm yet to make an opinion on her yet since we haven't much of her. But for now, whatever they showed about her and Sam in E1 looked very forced. Somehow I didn't find it convincing enough.
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with Husna, I haven't judged her yet although you're right, her character could swing both ways! It would definitely be awesome if Crowley had something to do with it! :)

xoxo
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with both Husna and Aanya. ðŸ˜† But then somehow possessed girls and Sam have a thing for each other. But how can we judge just yet? ðŸ˜³
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if you see some interviews they say there is a love interest of sam who has her own past and a cupboard full of skeletons...she too is carrying some kinda baggage..now my doubt is that love interest is amelia or not...they also said it will be (love-interest) will be shown on EP.3
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I m really lookin forward:-D
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have always doubt on sam's luv interest. Poor guy never chooses the right person. Though jess was a good one