Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Aapko pranaam...for the new FF but pleaseee no more Malllika...please...I beg you please...

Mallika ke bina KTLK kya?πŸ˜†
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow anu di! thanx indeed a beautiful start... I am in awe of ur story... Pata nahi kyu khushi ki baatein sunkar mujhe balh ki peehu yaad aa gayi... chalo mallu balaa tali... Jaan bachi laakho paaye, Laut k budhhu ghar ko aaye... Bilkul yahi situation h ashu ji ki...
 m seriously looking forward to the next part, but b4 ur other 2 ff... ok... see m trying to b nice today... m not demanding...πŸ˜†
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu, what a story!!  Very interesting.  This Khushi is very cute and sweet.  What is this about her looking like Ashu?  Looking forward to see where you take this story.  If you bring Mallika back, please make it a short stay.

Great concept.πŸ‘

anjalini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow what a story Anu. So Ashu Mallu married...this thought only gives me a heartache as much as Nidhi must have got it. Personally I don't like a story with extramarital affairs so I am relieved that you have already divorced Ashmal that too without any marital relationship between them and our Nidhi such a loyal lover still remaining single...It will be a sheer joy to read how Ashutosh knows about Nidhi's  single status and Khushi's adoption etc. and  how Ashu wins Nidhi's heart again.I loved ur Khushi ,but she resembels Ashu ...??? yeh kyan suspense hain? Any ways we see many look a likes  around, so no probs,we can take it as a coincidence. Again thanks for superFF and good luck.
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
it was beautiful anu ji,and i even in dillemma why ashutosh not trusted nidhi?very diff concept.and lovely writing.and khushi is really a khushi.😊
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will Mallika come again???? Pleaseee
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Anu... 

Just read the new FF.. and loved it.. youa re churning fresh ideas faster than I churn butter... I tell you... 

Nidhi adopting the baby... very thoughtful and was the best part... I wondered why the baby resembled Ashu... My brain started clicking... typical filmy scene... maybe Mallika left the baby.. she didn't want to become a mother ... etc.. etc.. 

But thank god that ship didn't sail..

I am so curious to know how they react... Please post up soon. 

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Libra

Hi Doc.
Mallu. Aur Ashu ki shaadi nahin karwati toh meri kahani nahin banti.
Kya karein majboori thi.πŸ˜†  Par dekhiye, Ashu ki zindagi se bhaag bhi diya jaldi se.πŸ˜†
I don't know any of those movies Doc.  But they must be good if u say so.πŸ˜ƒ

Glad u liked it. Though.
And I knew u and Sujatha are partial to the adoption track
So I wrote it in just for u guys.  Otherwise I had been thinking 
Of making Khushi AshNi's daughter.😳

I will tell you about these movies: Dil Apna aur Preet parayi was a classical Dr-Nurse story..the Dr is tricked into marrying his fathers-friends daughter because his father's friend had sponsored his education.
Shagird had a girl trick a boy into marriage with a colddrink laced with sedatives and assumed further bed story with the photogaphic evidence.

Sanjeevani was a serial (Drs) which showed MB as a capable Dr..another Dr was tricked into marrying a woman who he didnt love, ditching his true love at the altar.
Hope this helps. Again the suspense remains: Why does Khushi resemble Ashu? Ab yeh kya suspense hai?

And thanks fo remembering us while writing the adoption track...I have counselled many women in that direction.
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
brilliant start to the new FF anu diπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
loved the part where ashu divorsed mallu πŸ˜ƒ heeh heeh...nway its a totally new concept...
and i am loving every bit of it😳
great going...plzzz continueπŸ˜ƒ
pearlie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesum..pls cont n updt soon  :)