This Time Forever: Chap10 parts 1&2 updtd 11/14 pg144 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ZedZee92

brilliant start to the new FF anu diπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
loved the part where ashu divorsed mallu πŸ˜ƒ heeh heeh...nway its a totally new concept...
and i am loving every bit of it😳
great going...plzzz continueπŸ˜ƒ
Hi Zara
Thanks, so glad u like the chap.
And can't have mallu stick to Ashu too long
Bechare ko malluvitis, ho jaata.πŸ˜†
Update mein thoda waqt lagega.😊
Originally posted by pearlie

awesum..pls cont n updt soon  :)
Thank you
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Binat

My heart sank as I started reading this ff. Ashu's married to Mallu😑

So glad they are divorced already.

Khushi sounds adorable, reflection of her name. Have a feeling she is going to play a big part in getting ashni together. Want to see Ashu's reaction when he finds out Nidhi is single and Khushi adopted.

Now I don't know which one of your ff's I want you to continue, doesn't matter, just give us another chapter soon.πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Binat.
Haan I had to do a jhat shaadi and phat divorce.
Tabhi meri story could move forward.
And yes Khushi, is going to be true to her name.
So glad u liked her. I do too😳
I will be ending both old FFs this week.
Then I will post new chaps for the new FFs
This story reminded me of Destiny's play FF but there was no marriage and Khushi in that FF...yes, it is going to be tough for Ashu as Nidhi will not be ready for torture again...I think by the time, she will be ready to listen, Mallika will come and then back to square one πŸ˜•
Originally posted by hilarious44

Brilliant FF anu..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Another Rocking start..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.
Its hard for me to understand how u come up with such amazing new stories while keeping the original characterization n essence of the show very much alive..πŸ‘πŸ‘..
Hats Off to u...
Will be eagerly waiting to see the reaction of both ashu n nidhi...
Lets see what u have in store for us this time...
LOVE UπŸ€—

Thank you Fatimah.πŸ˜ƒ
Hum toh lakeer ke phakeer hain Ji.
The only way my stories can work is if I have them revolve around the original idea.
I am very happy u liked it.
And thanks for the applauds and the compliments.😳
Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
Originally posted by waves

Wow! Anu,
Congrats on your new FF.
You have really started this new FF with a bang! Love the different beginning while retaining the original characters.
As always your narrative skills are awesome, the characters leap out of the screenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Want to read more. Continue pleaseπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Sumi.
I am glad that u liked it.
Although ur input made it much better.
Thanks for the suggestions.  I hope that 
It came out alright.πŸ˜ƒ
I will update as soon as I can.😳
I really appreciate you encouragement Sumi.
It means a lot to me.
Thankyou.
Originally posted by Anjani9

This story reminded me of Destiny's play FF but there was no marriage and Khushi in that FF...yes, it is going to be tough for Ashu as Nidhi will not be ready for torture again...I think by the time, she will be ready to listen, Mallika will come and then back to square one πŸ˜•
Aisi koi baat nahi hai.
They have already passed square one Ji.
And Mallika ke aane se headache zaroor hoga, but that's it.
Hi Anu,

Sorry for the late review. Read your new ff in the morning but got time now to write a review. When it started, I was pained by Ashni's pain, but as the story progressed, you made it so beautiful. Wonder how you get such brilliant ideas.  Is Ashu 47 now, after 5 yrs? If so, then you have to hurry and make them unite, isnt it as poor thing has lost so much time.πŸ˜› . You got me hooked again to this one. Which 2 ffs are you ending? Season of love has just started right? Everyone is worried about Khushi's resemblance to Ashu. I hope you will show it just a coincidence. Maybe Nidhi was thinking of Ashu so much while bringing her up, she started seeing him in her.πŸ˜†. Great job and look forward to a great ride with both your ffs.

Sanya.
Originally posted by ssktlk

Hi Anu,

Sorry for the late review. Read your new ff in the morning but got time now to write a review. When it started, I was pained by Ashni's pain, but as the story progressed, you made it so beautiful. Wonder how you get such brilliant ideas.  Is Ashu 47 now, after 5 yrs? If so, then you have to hurry and make them unite, isnt it as poor thing has lost so much time.πŸ˜› . You got me hooked again to this one. Which 2 ffs are you ending? Season of love has just started right? Everyone is worried about Khushi's resemblance to Ashu. I hope you will show it just a coincidence. Maybe Nidhi was thinking of Ashu so much while bringing her up, she started seeing him in her.πŸ˜†. Great job and look forward to a great ride with both your ffs.

Sanya.
Thanx for the review Sanya.
I know Ashutosh is 47, but see Khushi is already there, so as soon as he and Nidhi are 
Together, already made up for lost time.   But agar itni jaldi unite kar diya, toh 
Story shayad khatm ho jayegi. Chalo, let me think if I can do that and spin 
Another angle.
Socha to yeh hi tha, ke Khushi's resemblance will be just coincidence.
But sab log pooche rahein hai kya angle hai.
Now I can't decide whether to give at an angle or let it stay a coincidence.πŸ˜†
Wll be closing
Version two, and Ashu ke Nazar se. This week.
new ff,what a pleasent surprise Anu.!u r writing skils realy surprises me.u ra God gifted writer I know.
When I started to read this ff,my heart is crying for AshNi.I feels their pain through u r every word. I hate this devil mallika. Its too much torture for Ashu to jhelo this evil for five long years..!
I loved Khushi and her bonding with Nidhi. Looking forward for this hatke AshNi story.thanks.