Looks like u are the first one this timeπŸ˜†

Edited...
Nyc update anu g...

Thank u ji😳

1st of all, i luv the emotional display of nidhi as a mother
That was heart wrenching...

Yes a mother often feels more pain for her offspring, then
the children themselves.😳

Her disturbed mind couldnt think of amyone but him...and that was just so well connected...

when in need a person can only turn to somebody that means something to them.  ANd in this case it is Ashutosh, that she trusts the most.πŸ˜ƒ

Ashu himself was shocked to see his baby covered in blood, but keep himself steady for the sake of nidhi...
Khushi is ok...thanfully just minor sctraches...great...

I would never have let anything happen to this sweety pieπŸ˜ƒ

I really loved the way ashu stayed beside nidhi...n didnt leave her alone...the medicine part was my fav
The well known doc need to learn a few tricks of being a good father.

If he wants to be a father he has t learn na?πŸ˜†..

Nidhi's end reactions were superbly written...
Thank you. glad you liked it.πŸ˜›

Ummm...there are two parts that i didnt appreciate in my comments...

No problem not everyone will be liking everything.  

Anji nidhi convo n dadi bua n ashu convo...
For anji nidhi convo, i know whatever u thought was great n i know how bad it feels when sumone put a question on ur story...but i think anji nidhi convo went too much in detail...
I mean, i was looking to see a scene of a desperate mother who is praying for her child wellness as other matters can b discussed after the news of her good reports are out...um truly sorry if i hurt u g...

Ana why would I be hurt.  No issues.
ANa if you read the ER part again, you will notice that I had written that when Anji came into the ER
Nidhi was in Rangnath's arms.  He was trying to pacify her, to calm her down he was trying to tell her not to worry.  So when Anji comes, he incates to her to take over.  That also means to help her calm down, and not to worry so mucn.. What better way to distract somebody, then to start a convo, about something else.  Thats what she was doing.  And she succeeded.  Nidhi was totoally distracted and by the time Ashutosh came with the good news, neither was she out of control, nor was she crying.  That was the purpose of the long and lengthy convo.πŸ˜ƒ

N in dadi bua n ashu scene, ifelt something missing...i cant explain that...

If can tell me what, I will try and fix it in the next chap.😳

But the two moments i luved the most was ashu being confident that he will make khushi have her medicine and nidhi give him an amusing look

I liked that part too.

And other was khushi acting to be in pain in front of db and nidhi muttered under her breath and ashu said, she is surly ur daughter...

Kids are the biggest hams, specially if they know that there is someone who will not only put up with their drama, but will also pamper them while they are at it.πŸ˜†

Lookin up for the next chap to see how king gonna manofy his titli to marry him...
Yes next chap Ashutosh and Nidhi wedding.πŸ˜ƒ

Happy celebrations to u...

Thank you very much. Ana.πŸ˜ƒ
love u too.

Tc
Luv ya
Ana

P.s: sorry once again...please

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

awesome part cont soon .

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

waooo...thats the only thing i can say...

Thanx NiniπŸ˜ƒ
glad u liked it.
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: oaz30

Hai.  Perfect dhanteras gift more to follow

Thanx Shari
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: SSA777

Wow Anu, fabulous chapter.  πŸ‘

Loved the conversation between Anji and Nidhi and also the conversation between Didi Bua and Ashu.  The little girl is too cute and very stubborn, just like Nidhi.  Cliffhanger ...  will wait patiently for Nidhi's reaction.  

Happy Diwali to you and your family.

Thank you ShaπŸ˜ƒ
I am glad you liked the chap, and specially those two parts.
Appreciate the compliments a lotπŸ˜ƒ

I wish you a Happy Diwali also.πŸ˜ƒ
Binat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you thank you thank you!!

Loved every second of this chapter, especially Nidhi Anji convo and Khushi the ham artist.

So does Ashu have to work to get Nidhi to agree to marriage or is it going to be a cake walk. Will Mallu show up and test his integrity? Can't wait for the next updateπŸ˜‰ hopefully soon after Diwali 

Wishing you and your family a happy Diwali and unlimited joys in the the new year.
Bina
Libra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binat

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Loved every second of this chapter, especially Nidhi Anji convo and Khushi the ham artist.

So does Ashu have to work to get Nidhi to agree to marriage or is it going to be a cake walk. Will Mallu show up and test his integrity? Can't wait for the next updateπŸ˜‰ hopefully soon after Diwali 

Wishing you and your family a happy Diwali and unlimited joys in the the new year.
Bina

Thanx Bina😳
I am so glad u enjoyed the update.
Yep Khushi is a ham. and abhi it will only get worse in front of Ashu.  After all he will be a doting father yesπŸ˜‰
Dadi Bua will be convincing Nidhi for marriage
Ashu will convince laterπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Mallu will come but a bit later.πŸ˜†
Yes alll updates will be starting on the weekend.  Satuday I will be posting a new FF.😳

Happy Deepavali to u and ur family
I will you a very happy and prosperous new year.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow! meri subah ki shuruat itne beautiful chapter se hogi ye mai nahi janti thi.

gm Anu. you made my day. 
Nidhi's attachment to Khushi was obvious to see. is NIDHI going to  fulfill her desire ya phir Ashu ko aur tadapna padega?

Happy Diwali again.
 come back to forum soon
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Review after I come back. It's nice. πŸ’”
Poolicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anu Di.. pehle toh a big sorry.. I have been reading all your updates, lekin on the phone.. thus could'nt comment! I have been running round the clock the past 2 weeks :( But today I decided to take time out and type in my comments.. so here I am!
As I always say.. this sounds like a bit of a cliche.. "Loved every bit of it"!!! Khushi's openning eyes and calling both AshNi, Mama..Papa was so sweet! Awesome! Cant wait for the next part as usual! BTW Happy Diwali to you and your family! Enjoy and may this festival bring you all the love and prosperity!! :)