Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After so many posts of "I am waiting" - i was floored by the length of the update. Will give detailed review in a bit.πŸ˜ƒ Edited by deepa17 - 11 years ago
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh atlast u posted it! Great one as always! How cute that khushi nd nishi is! Nd their continuous chattering is fun to read! I thought d seperation will b placed after their marrige also! Bt i was wrong nd i'm happy that i'm wrong! Khushi was able to make her parents close at last,haan! Great! Liked d rain part nd ashu's possisiveness...nd then d thunder make my day! Wah!wah!wah! What a chapter! Enjoyed fully! Pls nw start to write hhgak!pls..pls..pls! This time don't make us wait!! Love u...
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vidyasabde

omg ...that was a hot sizzling union ...awesome Ashni love ...concurring every obstacle...Khushi the angel here...is really very much lovable.

Anji ..Rangu...Nishi...Khushi...all with the help of destiny played their part very well. Circumstances , misdeeds , misunderstanding..nothing could stop the Ashni union

loved the chapter Anu. πŸ‘

Thanx Vidya
I am glad that you liked the chap.
And I am glad that you liked rang anji and the kids role here.
You see a story is not all just the main characters
I feel that family and friends should have an important
role to play also.  That is why I am stressing the role of the side characters.
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: karajekar

absolutely outstanding chap 

Thanks Sonali.
I am glad to your comments after so long.  
Have missed you sweey.

love the way anji handled every thing between ashni

Thanks.  I love Anji and I wanted to show the depth of the friendship between her and Nidhi.
Abhi tak you have read about her support of Nidhi.  In the coming chapters you will see
Nidhi's support also, when some issue arises in Anji and Ranga's life.πŸ˜‰

love the way anji convense nidhi for wearing that dress,i was quite happy that nidhi agreed

to were that dress

Nidhi is a pushover for family.  You see they are all she had during her separation with Ashutosh.πŸ˜ƒ

i m so happy that without second taught ,nidhi & ashu wedding tooked place,mujhe toh aisa

lag reha tha ke mallu will make entry & she will spoil every thing,but thank god you dint do that 

I didnt feel like prolonging that part.  My story is not based on the wedding.  Its the story
of how they cope and overcome everything, as a couple and as parents.πŸ˜ƒ

i was laughing very badly when nishi was telling every thing to khushi ,that papa & mamma

should sleep 2gether πŸ˜†

.  Kids have a way of putting parents on the spot.  specially little ones.  They are hard to resist.πŸ˜†

anji very cleverly manage to take nidhi for the Goa trip ,& there she also manage to keep them in 1 room ,

That was the purpose of the whole trip na?  To get them together.  And they succeeded.πŸ˜‰

& finally the romance para,you have beautifully very beautifully mange to give us very very very

romantic night ,between ashni 

Yes, That was needed here.  I don't normally write such intense scenes.😳
I am glad that you liked it.  I hope I did not go too overboard.😳

m happy that nidhi finally manage to forgive ashu (i think it was not about forgiving it just about trust the very same person who left her 5 years ago)
now she can lead her life ,without any past baggage ,i hope this time ashu will fullfil all his promise

Yes, you have it.  It was never about love.  Love, real love(and its my firm belief) never dies.  But Love is not always enough either.  There is a lot to life that is important also.  Trust being one of the most major things.  But then again 5 years worth of baggage and mistrust does not go away overnight des it?  It takes time and patience along with effort to build up trust after it had been lost.  Lets see if Ashutosh will come through, and whether Nidhi will love him enough to believe in him again.πŸ˜ƒ

just wanted to ask will mallu return back ,to harass trio ,i dont want khushi to be away from ashu
mein nahi chahate ke khushi ke dil mein ashu ke khilaf kuch bhi ho (i thing you will understand what i want to tell you anu kyunki mere paas proper word nahi hai aap ko exp karne ka
over all full chap was mind blowing ,i enjoyed every word 

Yes Mallu will be back.  But don't worry, no matter what, Khushi will not be affected
Ashutosh and Nidhi will not let her be.  Khushi will always adore her Papa.πŸ˜ƒ

will wait for next chap ,what is next 😊

πŸ˜ƒ next HHGA

Thankyoou Sonali for such an awesome review.
I really appreciate it.  
I makes my hard work all seem worth it when I get
reviews like this.  Makes me want to keep on
writing.
So thankyou once again.  

Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
ssss97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra

Thanx for your comment.πŸ˜ƒ
Although I am a bit disappointed.
i thought that you would have more to say than
just your usual One liners.

Anyway, I am glad you liked the Update.

hey actually have my exams on so just come 2 see updates will comment long as soon as they r done they r till march 18 as then will be a free birdπŸ˜‰

and pll continue the ff
Edited by ssss97 - 11 years ago
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Wow. Intezar ka phal mitha hota hai. 😊Indeed! You compensated for this long wait. Thanks Anu. You made my day. It was such a boring day. now I am cheered up again Fab chapter Anu. You have expressed AshNi's feelings and emotions so well. Loved it.πŸ€—

Thank you Rajani.
I am glad you liked the update
Also happy that I managed to make up for making you wait so long.
That was the purpose of this long chap.πŸ˜ƒ
Thanx for the compliments.  You made my day too.
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: bc123456

thanx for the long overdue chapter and what a chapter it was absolutely beautifulπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ it was really good and like turags said you do write certain scenes with  elan my dear enjoyed their finally giving into each other .Loved Khushi and her dramas she has got ashni dancing on her lil finger , hope you will update regularly really , really missed you on the forum hope all your problems are settled and we read more of your work , selfish aren't we but you are one hell of a writer 

DOC
I am so glad that You liked the update.
You know even though you only say a few words, but
you manage to make me feel so nice.  Thank you for that
and for your awesome compliments.  They give me a lot of encouragement to not only 
keep writing, but to keep making the effort to write well.
I really appreciate it.πŸ˜ƒ

Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChitaRK

GOT AN UPDATE OF ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FFs. AND THAT TOO SUCH A BEAUTIFUL UPDATE. FINALLY THE DARLING COUPLE HAVE MADE UP BY KISSING AND A LOT MORE.

KHUSHI NOW NEEDS A LITTLE BABY SISTER/BROTHER.
LOVING THE ANJI-RANGA JODI HERE

Thanx Chitra.😳
I am so glad you liked the update.
Yes the couple did make up, but
will it last.  Now that is the question here.πŸ˜‰
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarundhati

Gosh...πŸ‘...what a fantastic chapter boss...Dil such much garden garden ho gaya...you have made our day...ASHNI re-united...fabulous, as always...their re-union brings the same happiness everytime...it was a lonnnggg update indeed...well, thanks a tonne for the effort...u have spent loads of time over it...but it was indeed worth the long wait...feeling verrry good and happy after reading it...πŸ‘πŸΌwaiting for the next update(last chap of this FF...?) is going to seem endlesss...

Hey Aarundhati
Thanks for the compliments.
You are so sweet.  I am glad that I could
make your day better, and that aapke dil garden garden kar sakaa mera chapter.πŸ˜†
The chap was long.  It was my way of trying to make up for the delay.😳
And Sweety this was not the last Chap of this FF.  There is more to come.
The story still has more life to it.😳

Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

wow fantastic part loved it 

Thanks Jyothi.πŸ˜ƒ