Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by saibanu

I hope khushi wil bring lots of khushi in ASHNi life ..please continue 😃

Hi Sai
Yes she will. Lots of it.😃
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

👎🏼
There had been no one home other than Mallika, and when she took him to his room, one thing had led to another, and😲 they had ended up sleeping together.

NOooo

😲
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Now I have recovered from the shock! Later part is good. For a moment I had an Heart attack. Now its ok. I am alive and read further.👍🏼😊

LOL Rajani😆

I am glad u recovered.  I wouldn't want to have have
Lost one of my readers.😃
Glad u liked it.
Ok janab here i come...
First of all tell me, from where u r getting such fab ideas...
I loved the start...how you portrayed the wedding sequence was totally amazing...LOVED IT
the aggression and heart-breaking of Nidhi was so evident...yes she has to witness the marriage to put her mind into peace
The hurt she showed by throwing her saree out...
She did try to show him the reality of Mallika but I don't know why all Ashutosh's trust Mallika's friendship over nidhi's love...
Any way the best part came when mallika proved fake and that raise the bar of Nidhi's love in there eyes...hahaha...
I hate Mallika here too...how dare she play with them like this...
n there fathers are stupid...here i really believe baba played the role of an adopted father rather than a real one...
Glad ashu divorced mallika even after her umpteenth tries to get him...phewww...
OMG...i just dont wanna imagine mallika in some seductive wear ...urghhh🥺
hahahaha...
so nidhi adopted a baby girl...n started her life once again...the way Khushi wake her up was so sweet n adorable...
n ashu coming back after 5 years...n first thing he did is to come to see Nidhi...and all he found her with a baby...poor boy...
but why he didn't contacted Nidhi before...like when he got to know about Mallika's evilness...why he didn't tell Nidhi that she was right about her...that's gettin me confused...
any waz...loved Nidhi, Anji and Ranga bond...and how Ranga treated Khushi was equally adorable...
Ashu is depressed that Nidhi gave the baby name Khushi which they decided to name there daughter...OMG...they were discussing on babies names before there wedding🤗 i love this romantic ashu...
n now, ashu nidhi face-to-face...lets see how this is coming up next...

luved this part...

luv ya
ana

PS: yesterday, i was online from mob, so couldn't comment...just get hold of my laptop
Please,aisi jagah pe chhora mat karo. Kitni intezar karaogi? Ab mallu less story likhna. 
Originally posted by cool_SK

Ok janab here i come...
First of all tell me, from where u r getting such fab ideas...
I loved the start...how you portrayed the wedding sequence was totally amazing...LOVED IT
the aggression and heart-breaking of Nidhi was so evident...yes she has to witness the marriage to put her mind into peace
The hurt she showed by throwing her saree out...
She did try to show him the reality of Mallika but I don't know why all Ashutosh's trust Mallika's friendship over nidhi's love...
Any way the best part came when mallika proved fake and that raise the bar of Nidhi's love in there eyes...hahaha...
I hate Mallika here too...how dare she play with them like this...
n there fathers are stupid...here i really believe baba played the role of an adopted father rather than a real one...
Glad ashu divorced mallika even after her umpteenth tries to get him...phewww...
OMG...i just dont wanna imagine mallika in some seductive wear ...urghhh🥺
hahahaha...
so nidhi adopted a baby girl...n started her life once again...the way Khushi wake her up was so sweet n adorable...
n ashu coming back after 5 years...n first thing he did is to come to see Nidhi...and all he found her with a baby...poor boy...
but why he didn't contacted Nidhi before...like when he got to know about Mallika's evilness...why he didn't tell Nidhi that she was right about her...that's gettin me confused...
any waz...loved Nidhi, Anji and Ranga bond...and how Ranga treated Khushi was equally adorable...
Ashu is depressed that Nidhi gave the baby name Khushi which they decided to name there daughter...OMG...they were discussing on babies names before there wedding🤗 i love this romantic ashu...
n now, ashu nidhi face-to-face...lets see how this is coming up next...

luved this part...

luv ya
ana

PS: yesterday, i was online from mob, so couldn't comment...just get hold of my laptop
Thanks for the super review Ana😃
I am Glad u like it.
I am sorry about the Mallu part. But somehow I can't write a story without my 
Favorite vamp/villain.😆  And plz Ana I never even thought about Mallika in seductive wear till now.
Now I am stuck with the image in my head.  I am gonna have mallumares tonight😕

Ashu didn't call Nidhi to tell her about Mallika because he had already hurt her
And said goodbye.  Also he couldn't divorce her because of his father. And hers because, her father
Had helped pay for his education.  And what was the use of calling when he was not free.
I like Khushi too. She is going to eventually bring them closer. Not yet
Abhi Ashutosh has to suffer a bit thi king Nidhi moved on and has had a child with somebody
Else.  Poor guy.
In this FF Nidhi is super close to both Anj and Rangnath.  She calls him Jeej(shot for Jeejaji)

So glad u liked the new FF Ana. I was waiting for ur comments.
Lots of Love
Anu.

Originally posted by koyelbasu

Please,aisi jagah pe chhora mat karo. Kitni intezar karaogi? Ab mallu less story likhna. 
hi Koyel
LOL Malluless😆
Haan Ji thodi der story Malluless rahegi.
But she hasto come back, nahin toh drama
And tension kaise hogi story mein.😆
Thanx for the comments😃
Update over the weekend.
Mallu is ur fav vamp...OMG hahahaha
Than its good na if u get mallmares...wink wink
Hahahaha...waisse meti ffs main tau ashu ko jaldi maafi mill jati haii
Lets c how u r gonna make him suffer...grin
N i m glad u like my review n was waitin...i cant think any readr can get a better compliment than that

Take care g
Eagerly waiting for ur coming updates

Luv ya
Ana
Originally posted by Libra

thanx Sumi  
u just say that cause u luv me.😳
but I know how much ur encouragement means to me.😃

It means a lot to me too sweety🤗

We have to wait for 2 days for one, 4 days for 2nd and 6 days for other two FFs?😲