Dharmayuddham 8 - 12 Oct

Posted: 11 years ago
Mani in love on Vinnaithandi Varuvaya bgm !!!! lol (as the movie, no happy ending ?) Poor friend, he has thrown his application for him...
I think she will make a lot of problems because Mani seems to be (deeeply) in love with her !
'Ashwin is sitting behind his dad and hands over documents as and when asked.'

adada enna oru roja paasam ashwin kku😉

he did nothing that day.  but got a line in the update😆

But, we must accept - he attracts us with his calm face and smile
Yes pattu, I like him - Ram kku ipdi oru brother ??!! Hmm 
Loved yest episode. Sundaram argued brilliantly. I was so much into his argument. Kudos to Kittys acting.

Mani was so hillarious. His scene with his friend was so enjoyable. So new female receptionist.

Lol friends I too can't stop drooling Ashwin. I was missing him. When I saw him in the court I was all smiles. His innocent face and soft talk really attracts me.
Forgot the new character Indra   So she knows Arjun before and some secret behind them. I think Indra was angry on Arjun. Waiting to see what's the reason.
Roja povey thanks so much for the lovely updates

i think Arjun left Sundram firm something to do with the Indra's case - remember other day she saw Mani and Arjun and she left it shows she is really angry with them - waiting for the mystry to solve

Ram is in hot seat now - he needs realty so good - i am glad that he landed in this problem - i still have doubt maybe Shelpa didn't listen Nambi and did see Ram afterword or he arranged someone to kill her so she is not going to torture him anymore - he is totally arrogant

mani and his friend really😃 he lost the call centre job too because of Mani - he should give good slap to M
Thanks for the update
Sundram going to win the case - expected
so it is really accident or murder

Arjun and Gayathri - i like the pair -  good friendship there

the way Sundram handled the case superb he is a cool actor - didn't yell or scram or use unessary words like in movies - i have to salue the writer and the director
Yes Kalki. Kudos to the writers nd the whole team behind this show. It's a unique show and had to appreciate it.
i just started watching the serial since 2 weeks. i like it. its classy n elegant.  big relief not to watch sentimental oppari dialogs and emotional black mail like other serials.  hope they keep it slick n clean. superb editing n absolutely no overacting..  
thanks roja for the updates. Loved the way he handled the case and the the way he argues with his face expressions 👍🏼

agree with Chithy ... no overacting and no dragging!!