Dharmayuddham 8 - 12 Oct - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Surprising that only a very few of us are able to enjoy a serial like this - usual villis, vengeance, azhugachi kku thaan more followers?? 
Originally posted by rojapooo

Surprising that only a very few of us are able to enjoy a serial like this - usual villis, vengeance, azhugachi kku thaan more followers?? 

adhu dhaan enakkum aacharyam๐Ÿ˜•
Arjun called Ram Mohan: "sir" ! So suprised I thought that they worked together not that he was his assistant !
In three years they seemed to have got a lot of maturity, especially Sharadha I love the way that the flashback was shoot !

Roja thank you so much updates

i agree with you there - i can't watch Sun tv serials - too much or all the good characters first good then other half they turn into to villans ro villies just hate those kind of changes

Gayathiri doubting her sanity - she is not convenced that he was innocent - Nambi didn't answer yes or no - totally diplomatical
i think Gayathiri came to a decision - she should leave and join Arjun team or go alone - i like the way she explained to Arjun about Saratha not to pushy but enough Arjun cleared with Saratha

Aswin hope his wedding goes without any trouble - Ram problem will come soon out

Mani and his singing too much
I think also that Gayathiri should leave her father's firm, she seems to don't believe in what she did.
Thanks for the updates Rojapoo. Havent watched the yest episode. So Gayathri will leave her dads firm and will join in Arjuns firm I guess. So that means is keshubhai a culprit ?   Glad Arjun and Sharadha reunited. What happened to shills case.
Thanks for the updates ๐Ÿ˜‰
thanks for updates. cud not see this for last 3 days.  happy to keep up with reading it here.  big hug buddies.

ratnakka.. glad u r back to watching n posting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ