Posted: 11 years ago
i just want to ask - why is there no eunuch this time in Bigg Boss show ??? i think it has been in trend in show bringing one eunuch every season but this time there , no eunuch seems to be coming . .. is this season completely different from previous seasons ???

Privat message bro kya topic banaya haiπŸ˜†
I think they have run outta the stock πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It seems as if that hairstylist is something
I was wondering da same abt it..πŸ˜†
Even no po*n star this season while there was sunny leone last season .. i hope even this season , some  po*n star enters show to tell us how Pavitra she is (even after getting f**ked openly), like sunny Leone done last season , when Amar picked up her in his arms and even gave her a "peck"..
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

Even no po*n star this season while there was sunny leone last season .. i hope even this season , some  po*n star enters show to tell us how Pavitra she is (even after getting f**ked openly), like sunny Leone done last season , when Amar picked up her in his arms and even gave her a "peck"..
Den they hav to again change da show timings..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

SL was something else all together. Po*n star and Pavitra 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by CmPunk12321

It seems as if that hairstylist is something

who is that???
once i heard that swami is eunuch but still he likes to have sex with ladies . not sure whether it's true about that man or not... if that swami comes in show, then season would no longer different even though there is no dramebaaz this season..
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Den they hav to again change da show timings..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

yeah , i was wondering same ..πŸ˜†

Salman said in interviews that viewers will get to watch content pure this time .. if accidentally shiney and swami enter , then content would be profaned by themπŸ˜† .. also , time slot would be changed to mid- night...πŸ˜†