Supernatural

did anyone notice?

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guyz...in this episode (obviously S08E01) the dialogue "dad wants us to pick up what he left off ..saving people hunting things" wasnt the past one...i mean original one...it is said again by present dean /jensen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup Jensen had to re record that one because apprently the previous one sounded way too young for him ...πŸ˜† He said it at Dallas Con two weeks back 
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha yeah, Jensen mentioned that at the Dallas Con. Well this one sounds more hotter ☺️
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys can we have a Live thread for Torcon this weekend ...
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh yeah i noticed it too! but i dont understand one thing, why bring it up now? i mean true that they were hunting together after their father left but that dialog wasnt said for long time now. why say it now?
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
But there was no need to record it again...it was an unique one...even new is not that good prevous one was way better...and that was said by dean a way ago..so why he will again tell it again?...there is no logic to change it πŸ˜•...they just ruined that dialogues uniqueness i think.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Recycling the dialogues... but must say some things just never get old!
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah he mentioned this at DallasCon πŸ˜† He said his voice sounded way too shrill back then lmfao 🀣
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -SuperNatural-

But there was no need to record it again...it was an unique one...even new is not that good prevous one was way better...and that was said by dean a way ago..so why he will again tell it again?...there is no logic to change it πŸ˜•...they just ruined that dialogues uniqueness i think.

I don't think so, if you actually hear the voice in the first one, it's a lot shriller! This causes a problem because Jensen's voice is different now so it'd look weird in the episode!
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Delena-cious

oh yeah i noticed it too! but i dont understand one thing, why bring it up now? i mean true that they were hunting together after their father left but that dialog wasnt said for long time now. why say it now?

well dear once again here the boys separated..and sam had literally stopped hunting (so far)..so that line may be a signal to what is gonna be happening in show...i mean like the first season..sam is reluctant to start hunting..an ddean is hunting mode well prepare IMO