What u want/ don't want in BB6?

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ah BB is back and this time there is lot excitement in IF forum regarding BB6. So I know, whether the show rocks or not, this forum is going to rock! 😃

Last year BB5 ended up in to many controversies, so what do you want or not want this season in BB.

1. I for one don't want WC entries and that too so many. Even if WC entry is inevitable, then just have a couple of them and that too in the first 2/3 weeks as later seems unfair.

2. Also it is better if a housemate is ousted, then not to bring them back for whatever reason.

3. Also BB5 the nominations for eviction were too abitary and according to the whims and fancies of BB. Hope this time nommination rules are more consistent.

4. And finally Bigg Boss should live to to his/ her (wouldn't it be gr8 if this year the BB voice was of a female?😉) name and should not get bullied/ blakmailed/intimidated like last year by the Bullying gang.😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1. Entertainment
  2. Drama
  3. Suspense
  4. Comedy
  5. Fightings
I want these things! 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Please bring in.hawties like chetan hansraj in. that my request for bb.. If nt chetan some other guy like apoorva agnihotri
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chetan and Apoora Agnihotri? Omg!

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DONT WANT

international celebrities who try to make indian food and give the audience a headache.

bad hosting - sanjay dutt

the host ignoring the BS happening in the house

violence of any kind being endorsed in the show or this forum for that matter :P

and contestants like Juhi winning the damn show.
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

Chetan and Apoora Agnihotri? Omg!

if they do come. Hangama hoga. Entertainment entertainment entertainment
Btw attractiveji why u shocked
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The normal drama and fights...but BB to be strict and consistent with his punishments...e.g last season many times we saw them discuss nominations and were never punished for it, no wonder things got out of hand!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

if they do come. Hangama hoga. Entertainment entertainment entertainment
Btw attractiveji why u shocked

because i don't find both of them handsome so your post shocked me. Well, thats your view!
CHETAN hansraj would be fine as a inmate though for ds season and can provide required entertainment but Apoora seems so naive, before he fights with anybody in show, he will think 100 times whether i fight or not. I want that guy who is handsome as well as attention seeker.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Don't want to see the undeserving win...

Want to see much much real self of contestants ...

And bigboss should try to break the gang makers... This time... As contestants are always clever see the last season winner.. Khayaa peeya sab kuch peeche peeche kiya ...

Break the silent cunning contestant groups... So that they will also face elimination if they are trying to be safe every week by playing group politics...

Aur trophy bhi jeet gayi...
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

because i don't find both of them handsome so your post shocked me. Well, thats your view!
CHETAN hansraj would be fine as a inmate though for ds season and can provide required entertainment but Apoora seems so naive, before he fights with anybody in show, he will think 100 times whether i fight or not. I want that guy who is handsome as well as attention seeker.

well they r nt my taste I purposly said their name.

Haha 🤣
Dunno any attention seekers than sky sid n amar