Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
index:~
chp1 -pg1 
chp2 teaser trailer -pg4
chp2-pg5

Hey guys!! 
so I am writing an ss for the first time 
OK i know many of u r waiting for my ff update but my hands were itching to write this !
hope u all will like it  ok enough of my blabbering  go on read and

Enjoy!!!

*************************************************************************************************************
"hello,raghav kaha ho tum?" 

"mom...wo mai.."he was hesitant 

"raghav enough is enough ..tumne kaha tha ki tum 11'clock ko ghar pohoch jaoge aur abhi 2 baj rahe hai ! were r u ..."

"mom ..i was  stuck up with some work ..but don't u worry  im on my way mai bas 15mins mai ghar pohoch jauga "he said softly trying to cool his mom but all his efforts were flushed down the gutters as his mom was in no mood to listen to his nuisance and even he knew tht these were the limits now! he has been ignoring his mom ,family ,friends,social life and even his personal life from past two years after he was roped into as an anchor in an popular youth based reality show  ...shooting ,shooting and shooting was the only thing he did  ...he used to shoot 12 hours! a day , and would return late at night when the season one of his show ended almost everyone heaved a sigh of relief ! but after two months he was again roped in for the season two 

"Raghav! agar tum mujhe nxt 15mins mai ghar pe nai mile toh mai tumhara ye show band karwa dungi and u know i can do tht after all i'm mohina oberoi "He smirked on hearing  her  comment 

"don't u worry mom i'll be there on time promise ! ..wese bhi mom mai raghav oberoi hu agar mai grand entry nahi karunga toh it will look weird u see " he said trying to dwindle a chuckle ..

"Raghav ! i m ur mom ...kamse kam mujhe toh chod do ...i'm sure many hot chic's would be waiting to  throw themselves on u  ...so u don't need to use ur charm on me ...got it"
he grinned on the other end "mom ..i know girls like to cling on me after all i'm Raghav ...but No chic can be compared to u ..ur THE BEST mom ...and why should i waste my charms on those dumb girls wen i have better option with me "
she rolled her eyes and then broke into a smile  ...one can Never stay angry  on him
"tum aur tumhare silly tactic's "she said ..
now he was grinning widely  
"mom aap chinta mat karna mai aata hu..."
"ok"they both were abt to cut the call jst then she heard him pulling the breaks  and his car 
stopped with a jolt making loud noise and then she heard girl's scream
"oh freak !!!! AAAhhh..."and then there was silence on  the other end 

"hello ! raghav r u ok ...raghav !!"she  yelled 

after almost 5mins she heard his voice "hello, mom yaha ek accident ho gaya hai aur ek ladki behosh ho gayi hai mai usse city light hospital le ja raha hu  ..."this was the last thing she heard after tht she heard him cutting the call

(guys here i'm addressing the  injured girl as  'she' )
she was lying on the road wen i saw her for the first time 
probably is the key word... as he felt he knew her ...she was similar to someone but he dint knew who tht someone was he dint knew tht ...
it was damn difficult to takes his eyes off from her even though her face was covered with some huge strands of hair & blood she looked like an angle fallen from sky for a second he felt his body spray was actually working as the tagline "even angles will fall" was taking a shape of reality he chuckled at his own silly thought  ..But this was not the time to chuckle so he scraped all his idiotic thoughts and then scooped her up in his arms ...

**********************************************************************************************************
so guys i hope u all liked it ...secret behind choosing this title would be reveled in the nxt chp till then wait !πŸ˜†
and all kinds of comments are welcome if u all think this is not good enough then plz do inform me i'll stop this here itself 
lots of love jheel πŸ˜³

Edited by Bhavikakosambia - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jheel...now I am reading that you are writing an OS but topic title me SS likhe he...I hope this time I am not hallucinating...πŸ˜†

I hope this is only the 1st part
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovly update bt it was 2 short plz next time give longer update.Edited by SamaaNoor - 11 years ago
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jheel i loved the concept.
Raghav an anchor very interesting. 
Please continue soon 😊 zyada intezaar mat karwaoπŸ˜›
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sry sry sry it was suppose to be posted tomorrow  wen i was writing this all of a sudden my mom turned up and gave me nice lecture on how one shld use net and this is the reason i posted this midway and also initialy this was an os but then i was not able to put this into one update so i made it an SS but dint got the time to edit it properly 
Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum concept jheel.. raghav as an anchor.. cool.. continue soon..😊Edited by Jerryberry - 11 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, I love the concept. Do continue tow rote more n pm me plz. :-)
Heel Welcome With Another Concept. Just Loved It

Its So Interesting. I'm Looking Forward To Read More

Thanks For This Update And Please Please Do Continue Soon
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bhavii very nicee cnceptt,do cntinue soon andd longg update dena!!!!!!!!!!😊
Wow the last part is too good. Omg... we can assume who could be the SHE. i'm so curious to know further. please do continue soon and write more