Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys im overwhelmed after reading ur comments a big THANKS to all of u and one of u has already guessed the suspense! To know whose the one keep waiting 4 my nxt update
HEEL waiting for next part
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi all...how D😛
im bck with another update 4 u all...😳

guys as we all know hhl is ending so i dedicate this FF series to hhl
also im missing abiansh like anything😭
so,i'll dedicate this update to our abiansh and of-course also to the hhl i use to adore❤️💔🥺

oh,btw i saw the pic posted by rangmunch tv of himansh ...i'll die out of laughing ..it was epic🤣but hey! he is still my first crush ☺️...ok enough of my bakwas ...go on read and have fun ...😃

Chapter 3:~

rasia-1.jpg

"Hey beautiful,dekho tumse milne kon aya hai"he said while popping his head into room  through the door ...and making her jump with a jolt ...she quickly  slipped something in her handbag and kept it beneath the cushion...he felt as if she was trying to hide something ...

"tum na kabhi nahi sudhar sakte ,aese achanak andar aakar koi chillata hai!"
she said heaving a sigh...

"O hello,hum na sirf 1hour pehle mile hai aur abhi 10 minutes pehle hi humne ek dusre ko introduce kiya hai,aur tum itne jaldi mujhe itna samaj gayi ke mujhe sudharne chali ho!"

"wo...mai.." she tried to make an excuse 4 her stupid deed but failed badly...

their convo was interrupted wen they heard someone clearing her throat 
they both turned to face the person ...doctor priya sharma or we should say 'priya' was standing at the door
waiting 4 the duo to complete their banter ...

(priya)...

priya was  an intern at city light hospital and one of the best frnd of gia and most importantly she was Raghav's Fiance ...

"call me wen u both r done with ur discussions..."she said and was about move out frm there...

"Wait!"both raghav and gia  exclaimed in unison

she stopped on her track ...

"No doc,plz don go ...we were jst ..."gia said but she dint let her complete ...

"its ok! i was jst pulling ur leg" priya chuckled...

"Naughty doc haan.."raghav said with mischievous smirk

"shut up!" both doc and Gia yelled ...and gia threw a disgusted look at him...

He quietly settled on the couch in front of the bed ,hanging his head and both the girls suppressed a chuckle 

"haan-haan,has lo ab yahi baki hai ..."he said in a low voice But it was audible enough to break the girls into a round of laughter...

she  settled nxt to gia's bed 

"so miss..."she said while dressing her wounds

"gia"

"oh ok, Gia ...how r u feeling now,hope tht hand isn't hurting u much"she pointed towards her fractured hand ...

ok this was really weird for both of them...they were childhood friends and still they were behaving as if they met for first time ...

"such things doesn't affect me anymore ..."she looked a bit depressed
...an awkward silence captured the room for a while...

"Ofcourse they don't affect u ! "he said with smirk...making them turn towards him...

"Raghav oberoi ke hote hue problems kisi ladki ko affect kare, impossible! " now with a deadly grin on his face ...

"Not again..."priya said androlling her eyes...but gia had a smile on her 'face' ,which had already turned a shade pink...and ofcourse raghav noticed this ...

"Raghv agar tum cute nai hote aur tumhari smile itni drool worthy nai hoti toh aaj gia ki jagah tumhare haath mai plaster laga hota samjhe !"yes ,priya liked him But ..she knew he was the love her best frnds life and she never wanted to marry him ..how can she ?

Raghav to humesha se kisi aur ko like karta hai... haan,ye baat alag hai ki wo nai jaanta ki wo 'aur' kaun hai par uski ankhe...agar koi uski ankho mai dekhe toh usse ye pata chal jayega ki "The GR8 Raghav Oberoi'  is in love and he is craving 4 tht  unknown someone ...

"haath toh kya aap, kahe toh hum apna sar bhi tod sakte hai ..bas ,humara dill mat todna" he said dramatically bowing his head in front of her ...making her chuckle ...

"acha ab faltu baatein band karo aur jaake aunty ko call karo wo tension le rahi hogi .."

"don't worry maine unko message kar diya hai ...mom ne kaha ki woh hospital aarahi hai..(his phone made a beeping sound)actually wo aagayi hai..mom ne text kiya hai she's waiting 4 us at the hospital reception area" he informed while checking his phone... 

Edited by Bhavikakosambia - 11 years ago
wow nice dear 👏 interesting ss
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

oops sorry again i posted separately my comments...

n my like button is not working 😔
Edited by nimmi-hhl - 11 years ago
Heel i'm missing them too like anything. eagerly waiting for your update
Miss_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update..
yes ...Raghav is just the same...
well...loved the update..
the doc was naughty too😉
Can't believe she's raghav's fiancee...well it's good she has no problems with rasia😊
and sia is the same too..with raghav of course..
Does raghav's mom recognise sia???😲
i hope raghav soon gets to know that his dream girl is sia...oops.😛.sorry ...his dream girl is PUSHPA!!😉😳
waiting for sira moments and the open of the suspense...😉
 Loved the update!!
Update soon!!
Eagerly waiting for the next part !!😊

ps : did u upload raghav's mom's pic??? If yes ...i can't view it!!😛😊
Edited by muskanpuri99 - 11 years ago
-Nimmi- thumbnail
awesome update jheel!!!
so it is sia only... 😃 n not gia 😆
Raghav feels he knows her...hayee..dil ki connection😳
but they had separated because of the accident😲
what happened that they separated😒
update soon jheel...want to know about it soon...
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow loved da update. Plz do continue soonEdited by SamaaNoor - 11 years ago
-Nimmi- thumbnail
hey read ur last update now...i hadn't seen it i had read the even previous update😛
this update was also super but a short one...
haan raghav hamesha ki tarah full on flirty mood mein hai...yaha tak ki doc ki😆😆
update soon 😊
Edited by nimmi-hhl - 11 years ago