Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks haritha ⭐️

Loved the way Kaibam said he would do it for Stallin sake  .. once upon a time this was the boy who tried his best to get ride of stallin 😆 Love the changes on all this students 👍🏼

I really hope Siva's love is not going to be one side 🤔 Stallin and she do share good chemistry. Lets see if Stallin would be able to understand her or not ..

seelaks thumbnail
Thanks Haritha akka .. 😊

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks haritha akka for the super update 
and thanks my dear sweet ratna akka for reserving for me !! :)
dskxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update:)😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates harita.

Loved AHM kids scene. Kids were in full form with him but his words to kaibam was very hurtful. And moreover he is setting the question hope the kids surprise us and their Stalin Sir.

I somewhat didn't lik Siva cooking non veg scene. Though it's for fun I wish the director must have avoided it.

There are many ways to show her love for Stalin but this must have hurt few people sentiments.
seelaks thumbnail
Done with Tuesday's update. 😉
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thank you laks for the update..

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haritha and Rathna thanks so much for the lovely updates

i think kids are stressed and i wanted to smash AHM head to the wall what a rat person

Siva depriving Kuruvi non veg not good - yeah i didn't enjoy that scene either - no funny at all - yes she can her love different ways

HM is stalin side hope he can do something - so who is setting the quartely paperts AHM? and all the grade 7 going to get the same paper mmm look forward  the exam day - i think somebody should mail a petition against AHM
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kalki u must have been missing me pola 😲 saying thanks ratna for the updates nu .. updates naan pannalae.. Haritha and laks 😆

Thanks sweeties for the updates 🤗  It was not rignt for Alagan to make the papers tougher .. How come he is setting the paper? Normally its the teachers join in together and set paper lae? 🤔 i really hope HM or Kuravi would do something about this.

Its nice to see the kids trying to learn and save their teacher's dignity.