Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Salman & Rani on Bigg Boss season 6 launch

TNN | Oct 7, 2012, 06.20PM IST
inShare
Read More:Salman Khan|Rani Mukherjee|Daler Mehendi|Bigg Boss|Aiyya
Salman & Rani on Bigg Boss season 6 launch
Salman & Rani on Bigg Boss-6
The much awaited reality show Bigg Bossseason 6 finally launches today and in midst of full of suspense, drama, emotion our alag Che Salman will welcome the contestants into the Bigg Boss House with style. 

The host dost and everyone's favorite Salman was accompanied by none other than our very own Aiyya mulgi Rani mulherjee to welcome the commoner to the house. Everyone knows about Salman and Rani mukherjee's bonding since the days of Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega.

The launch episode was bound to be marked by the spark of perky and zippy waves jab mil baithe do yaar Rani aur salman. After giving a warm welcome to Rani Salman requested her to teach him some Lavni and belly dancing moves and in no time he was seen matching his steps with Rani's. Salman's belly dancing added a spunk to the whole evening. 

To add to the grandiose launch bigg boss ka pota, talking tota, Radhe entered in a royal style in a baggi on azeemo shehen shah like a true czar. Salman and Radhe's bonding was accentuated through their conversation. While Salman was seen pulling Radhe's leg asking him about his marriage, Radhe seemed to take charge of getting Salman married. Radhe said he will get married once Salman ties the knot. 

Revelation of 15 interesting faces, Salman's belly dancing with Rani Mukjerjee, bhangra withDaler Mehendi will light up everyone's mood! 

Seems like an abberant and extraordinary evening well why not after all it's the launch episode of Bigg Boss season 6 Alag Che!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
t4s OMG there is so much gonna fun ;)
luv salman :*
Minionite thumbnail
Tfs. I can't wait any longer. I have to watch the episode soon. But I probably won't be able to watch until after lunch.