Hello kitty stickers

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Kitty is my absolute favorite character and she is just so cute so when I saw the nail stickers of her, I wanted them so badly.

I had seen them before but at some prices that I thought were a little bit crazy for only 1 package of them so I never got them. I was happy to see that Born Pretty Store sells them and only for $5.23 for 10 packages of them! That is so much cheaper than what I had seen before. And because you get so many of them, they will last you for a long time or you could even share them with a friend! The images are super cute and even have glitter on them and they stick to the nail perfectly. I had no problems with getting them to stick or stay on either. I kept them on for 2 days to see how long they could hold to the nail before adding a top coat on top of them and they held up great. They are definitely long lasting for a nail sticker. Another thing that I love about them is that they are the perfect size for all sized nails. My nails recently had some really bad breakage and I had to file them down so they are really short right now but these looked super cute on them.

You can find the Hello Kitty Stickers here for only $5.23 and you get 10 packages of them. They also offer free world wide shipping and you can get a 5% discount code by using the code: MARCIW21