Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Pooja Bedi tweeted "Heard that fights have already started in the bigg boss house day 1! Between Urvashi and karishma kotak !! Let the games begin... !!!!"

I hope that is true... so my vote goes to both of them... or whoever is louder πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I anticipated that Urvashi would turn into Vamp even in the real life when she has to steal spotlight and now she is doing that.

As for Pooja Bedi- did KRK hand over his job of giving update to Pooja Bedi? Jobless and Poor lady she is ! To gain attention, she will have to do anything nah and she is doing in Twitter now.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
show hasnt started and arguments already lol
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

I anticipated that Urvashi would turn into Vamp even in the real life when she has to steal spotlight and now she is doing that.

As for Pooja Bedi- did KRK hand over his job of giving update to Pooja Bedi? Jobless and Poor lady she is ! To gain attention, she will have to do anything nah and she is doing in Twitter now.

Nah...they are both tweeting about BB6 marte dum tak from the looks of it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
May be she is dreaming that all
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

May be she is dreaming that all

i hope not... these fights excite meπŸ˜†
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Really??...let the show begin first!...Bhedia seems so excited for this season.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am desperately waiting for the show to start so that I can give my two cents :) Last year was fun here on IF..looking forward to even more fun this time at BB6 forum...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Looks like after getting my tweets for her and Chamanlal last month, she has blocked me. Ri8 now, i wanted to check out her tweet but before that, her account, i could not get it .
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayandrah

i hope not... these fights excite meπŸ˜†

excites me too and force me to get glued to the show untill it ends .. But how could it be true you posted while show dint start yet.