Sapna Bhavnani's The AT That Isn't

Posted: 11 years ago
Eh you. Yes, you. Mad-O-Wot?

If so, you are most welcome here. If naat, pliss squaat. In any other AT where fanaticism is eaten for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Because we don't roll that way.

This is the AT for hairstylist and owner of Mad-O-Wot salon, Sapna Bhavnani. She moonlights as many other things too. But since this is not your typical AT, we won't bother elaborating- because we're lazy as f**k. So I'll just post a helpful link: Clicky

Also visit A Click A Day Will Keep Your Boredom At Bay to donate One Rupee to all the underprivileged people who haven't had a good haircut in their lifetime.

You are most welcome to plant your ass here if:

1) You love tattoos, piercings, common sense, or foulmouthed people. Or better yet, all four.

2) You are from Bombay and/or have had your hair cut by Missus Edward Scissorhands herself.

3) You don't give two hoots about Bombay, and feel sorry for yourself because of it.

4) You have nowhere else to go but here, which says a lot about both your life and this forum.

5) You think this AT sucks already and can't wait to crap all over it, because you know poor Sapna won't last long anyway.

6) You have had it with family-friendly ATs that have enough love, sunshine, and glitter to make you want to gouge your eyes out and dissolve them in acid.

7) You want to prosecute haters with voodoo curses involving baldness and rotten, lice-infested hair.

Dhanyavaad and enjoy your stay!

Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 11 years ago
Wooohoo! I am IN! ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³
I hope she is Pooja mishra and dolly mixed in one.
This is what I have been waiting for. Finally an AT for a worthy and underrated opponent. Dont cha wish kick ass gals like her went all the way instead of wimpy soap celebs? Thanks for keeping this nausea, saccharine and glitter free. Glitter hos can roll in their shiz and go -----

PS: You got to hook me up with a haircut when I visit home.
*peeks*

I'm also in. Because I'm hoping Sapna gets out in the first week and gives me a free haircut ASAP.
I'm in. Junglee Billi better last long. 
Originally posted by Omnipotent_Taco

*peeks*

I'm also in. Because I'm hoping Sapna gets out in the first week and gives me a free haircut ASAP.

No way Jose. Find another glorified barber in town.😎😆

P:S I read her bio and she likes to call herself a glorified barber. One more reason to love her!😎
"I may look like a freak, but deep inside, I'm just daddy's little girl,"
That is touching.
Originally posted by MithiBani

I'm in. Junglee Billi better last long. 

I know she won't. But we'll e-binge in every way possible and make sure this AT enters IF's Hall Of Shame. 😆

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

No way Jose. Find another glorified barber in town.😎😆

P:S I read her bio and she likes to call herself a glorified barber. One more reason to love her!😎

Pssshh. The other glorified barber panders to the uglies of Bollywood and calls himself Aalim Hakim. I ain't going there. 😆

Originally posted by return_to_hades

PS: You got to hook me up with a haircut when I visit home.

For sure. Those guys give good head >.<

Originally posted by Victarion

I hope she is Pooja mishra and dolly mixed in one.

She's fierce enough to deflate Dolly Balloon Bindra with a tattoo gun. Let's see how she behaves in the house... something tells me she'll be very 'civil'.
She is a character. I am going to note down some of her characteristics for future use..