TorCon 2012 SPN ( J2 Misha Panel , M&G added)

Posted: 11 years ago

I was hoping to find one thread for this ...but there were none  so I thought I'll make one ...especially because the panels are hillarious and it deserves to be on the forum πŸ˜ƒ ( MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS THOUGH )

J2 Breakfast Panel :

Tweet Summary ; 
credit - all_spn.livejournal

@LoveJeter02
Creation ran late getting the breakfast started and the boys are already late. The muscle is here so they can't be far. #torcon

@dawnages
Jared is talking about reading his mentions and all the comments about his hair. #TorCon
@dawnages
Someone told them about the basting J2 comment yesterday. LOL. #TorCon

@FangasmSPN
Dleted 'brother' scene at the end of the premiere ep! Damn!!! #TorCon
@FangasmSPN
Jared keeps sending pics of Thomas to Jensen. Fans: Awww. #TorCon

@dawnages
Fan asked about Danneel, cheers from the crowd. :D Jensen seemed appreciative #TorCon
@dawnages
Jensen just said you shut your mouth. Oh my!! #TorCon
@dawnages
Jared got casing mark burns on his face from the gun he shot in Slash Fiction #TorCon

@Pinkmoon911
Jared is talking about reading his mentions on twitter and all the comments about his hair. Xx #torcon

?
@FangasmSPN ( spoiler ) 
Cool fight scene coming up bw Sam and Dean. Oooh #TorCon

?

@aleenashaukat
Jensen wants John to come back. #SPN #TorCon

@dawnages
Jensen talking about yelling in Yellow Fever. He did it as a joke at first & the director wanted to go with it. #TorCon

@aleenashaukat
They are playing Renegade. #SPN #TorCon

@FangasmSPN
Purgatory is a paintball field. How appropriate. #TorCon

@dawnages
Fan told Jensen kudos on Angeles! #TorCon
@dawnages
A fan told Jensen purgatory Dean is sexy. #TorCon

?@deidre2002
The last scene of 8x01 was cut. And it was a brother bonding scene :(

You guys can update the thread with other stuffs I know there is one more panel to go and there was Misha Panel yesterday ...I will get it updated as and when I get more stuffs

J2 Panel : (Thanks to -x-Reshu-x-  for the link 😳 )
Tweet Summary : 
@PadaFandom1 
@nerd_angel_k #TorCon J2: I wave my arms J2 call on me & I said "I'm sorry about the Texas Rangers!" Jared said: "Clif, kill her!" 

@amenackleski 
So, at #TorCon, Jared came out of a room yelling, "I AM TALLER THAN EVERYONE." LOL. Only Jared. :'-) 

?@clockworkrobots 
Sam and Dean will spend some time at a renaissance fair in an upcoming ep! #torcon 

@dawnages 
Jensen just walked off the stage because Jared is dominating the panel. He went to the mic to ask a question. #TorCon 
@dawnages 
Jared on Bobby's death: it was a great ep but very difficult. Jensen is pretending to choke up. #TorCon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon J2: Jared: I'm really tall in Europe. Jensen: is there anywhere u r not? 

@clockworkrobots 
Jensen goes around stage to the q mic after Jared claims a q: "this is, uh, a question for Jensen"/Jared: "I'll take this one!" #torcon 

?@MellyBelly626 
.@jarpad's carry on bag is so large it just looks like a purse on him, according to Jensen #TorCon 

@summersfall789 
Jared: He won't fit in my carry-on. (on why Jim Beaver didn't come to #TorCon) 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon Jared: I'll take this (question from fan). Puts feet up on Jensen's lap. Jensen walks out goes to audience mike 

@summersfall789 
Jensen's face listening to Jared answer is a natural Blue Steel. :333 #TorCon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
'good people find good people' Jensen on meeting Jared #torcon 

@dawnages 
Awww Jared just said welcome to the family to a new fan. #TorCon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon Jensen asks q for Jared what's it like working with Jared?? Lol 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Jensen toilet tapered and stinkbombed Jareds trailer then decided to be prank allies #torcon 

@clockworkrobots 
Most elaborate prank pulled on set? A: Coins in Misha's car, Jensen putting stink bombs in Jared's trailer #torcon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
In first season immediately found out they had a lot in common 'not into hollywood BS' #torcon 

@clockworkrobots 
Jensen talking about a prank the crew and Kim Manners pulled on J2 where they got drenched in cold water #torcon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Kim Manders (sp?) stole their motor bikes and suspended from sound stage ceiling #torcon 
@KaibeginsKiss 
'good people find good people' Jensen on meeting Jared #torcon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon fave season? Jen: S1 Jar: S4 a lot going on 

@clockworkrobots 
Jared talking about laying on the glass floor in the CN Tower and being terrified #torcon 

@dawnages 
Jensen would do the CN Tower edge walk. Jared is talking about stomping on the glass floor at the CN Tower. #TorCon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Jared was afraid of standing on glass floor of CN tower, finally managed to lay down #torcon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon Jen skydived twice 

@clockworkrobots 
Jensen re-enacts his first time bungee jumping #torcon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon Jensen talking about bungee jumping for first time & second time. 1st: scared 2nd: wheee! 

@KaibeginsKiss 
During filming two days ago jared was asked to leave set so Misha could get his shots #torcon 

?@clockworkrobots 
most difficult scene to film without cracking? Jensen: 2 days ago! Jared was asked to leave set during Misha's coverage #torcon 
@clockworkrobots 
vague references to 8.08 as involving "the exploration of side stories" #torcon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Director trying to block Jared so Jensen came on and immediately yelled 'hey misha!' did a funny dance #torcon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon fan gave Jared baby clothes for Thomas (moose on it!) 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Jensen 'deans not an alcoholic, I'm in Denial!' 'problem with purgatory no alcohol stores' #torcon 
@KaibeginsKiss 
Fan brought adorable moose pjs for Thomas #torcon 

@clockworkrobots 
fan asks if Dean's alcoholism will be addressed in s8, after some jokes he says purgatory's forced sobriety will have some effect #torcon 

?@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon change between boys & J2: Jared pulls his chair, faces Jen (like a therapist) 

@MellyBelly626 
Every time @jarpad says "y'all", I die a little! #TorCon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Nice watching each other and crew 'growing up' over the years from Jared #torcon 

@LikaSunbeam 
"Fan asks about Dean and his alcohol consumption. Jensen says Dean can't be an alcoholic - there are no bars in Purgatory!" #torcon 

@dawnages 
I like that Jared just said "it's nice to share things in their lives with their friends, family & all of you" over the years. #TorCon 
?@dawnages 
Fan asking Jensen about Priestly role, Jared says "I'll take this one" #TorCon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon Jen: he's like a brother to me. Audience: Awww! Jen: all right, cut it out, there, I said it! 

@summersfall789 
Jensen: Alright. >:[ I said it. Let's leave it at that. (on admitting that Jared's like a brother to him) #TorCon 

@dawnages 
Jensen: you know, we're not Sam & Dean. Jared: whoa, woah, woah, we're not?? #TorCon 

@summersfall789 
Jared: I'm not afraid of heights. #TorCon <3 ummm... Well, duh. 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Jared in Criss Angel is a douchebag, did not like knives above him, or the snake #torcon 

@summersfall789 
Jensen: THE SNAKE WAS ON ME!!! #TorCon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Jensen did not like the clowns #torcon 

@clockworkrobots 
thing that annoys them about each other? Jensen and Jared now doing impressions! Jensen flips his hair, Jared does a blue steel #torcon 

@summersfall789 
Here comes Jared's Jensen impression! #TorCon 
?@summersfall789 
Jensen: I can't help it. I have striking features #TorCon 

@dawnages 
Jared: "we both have GREAT hair. No, I'm just kidding". #TorCon 

@LikaSunbeam 
"thing that annoys them about each other? Jensen and Jared now doing impressions! Jensen flips his hair, Jared does a blue steel" #torcon 

@summersfall789 
Jensen: She asked about Sam! You're talking about charging your phone! #TorCon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
'jared like sam likes to charge his phone' 'jensen like dean drinks when they go into this mode' #torcon 

@idlelibrarian 
Jensen: I'm as fragile as a flower. #torcon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon Jen abt growing tough skin in business 

@LikaSunbeam 
"I'm as fragile as a flower... But when it comes to the industry, nails." -Jensen #torcon 

@summersfall789 
Jared: I would play Ruby because she gets to hook up with Sam. #TorCon 

@KaibeginsKiss 
If he couldn't play Sam Jared would play Ruby #torcon Jensen agrees 'because she gets to hook up with sam 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon what character to play other than S & D? Jar: Ruby coz she gets to hook up with that guy Sam! Jen: that explains a lot. 

@KaibeginsKiss 
Jensen seriously wants to play Alistair #torcon 

@dawnages 
But Jensen says seriously, he would play Allistair. Most memorable moments filming those scenes. #TorCon 

@nerd_angel_k 
#TorCon craziest thing female fan has done to get attn? Jen: lifts shirt. Fan: Does it work? Jen: just show up. We're men 

@dawnages 
Jensen: we're men, you don't have to do much to get our attention. Just show up. #TorCon 

@EmmyH88 
That was such an awesome panel with Jared and Jensen. They were very outgoing today. #torcon 

@dawnages 
The panel ended with them being embarrassed & blushing but in a good way! They were in fantastic moods today. #TorCon

Misha Panel : ( Sry can't copy past cause of word limit )
http://www.mycoven.com/supernatural/conventions/board90-supernatural-conventions/5793-2012-torcon-con-whisperer/index2.html#post90731

Jensen M & G :

http://fwolfling.tumblr.com/post/33097446302/jensens-private-q-a(Thanks to -x-Reshu-x-  for the link πŸ˜³ )

Jared M & G :
http://fwolfling.tumblr.com/post/33087514115/jareds-private-q-and-a

Misha M & G:
http://jackhawksmoor.tumblr.com/post/33066970457/so-there-i-was-sitting-across-from-misha-collins

Videos of all Panels :(Thanks to -x-Reshu-x-  for the link 😳 )
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDNkf5NpQQePksbHmTq0CKU9BzmWSFSoG

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 11 years ago
here is a blog on Jensen's panel😳

http://fwolfling.tumblr.com/post/33097446302/jensens-private-q-a
http://www.mycoven.com/supernatural/conventions/board90-supernatural-conventions/5793-2012-torcon-con-whisperer/index2.html#post90855
They deleted a brother bonding scene? :O WHY? :( Breaks my heart to know that. Please tell me the scene will be in the next episode. 😳
And I read the spoiler part in white. Sounds so intense. :| Thanks for the topic, helps a lot. :)
Thanks alot for this thread hun 😳

One of my favorite lines from this panel:
Jared: I'm really tall in Europe.
Jensen: is there anywhere u r not?

ROFL 🀣 I love these two SO SO much!
you can get all the videos of the panel here😳

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDNkf5NpQQePksbHmTq0CKU9BzmWSFSoG
Thanks a lot for the links Reshu ...I added all in the first post πŸ€—
Originally posted by herms_angel

They deleted a brother bonding scene? :O WHY? :( Breaks my heart to know that. Please tell me the scene will be in the next episode. 😳

They always delete brothers bonding scenes ...I heard they did the same in the season 7 finale ...I don't know whats wrong with them ...what dissapointed me was that it wasn't even there in the DVD I hope atleast they will have this scene in the season 8 DVD 
t4s
jensen's lookin so cute in the second pic