Will there be a Harsri again?

blue star thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its not about if HC or SJ leaves will we be sticking around...wht i am concerned about the most...is that are we ever gonna see them pair up again if anyone of them decides to leave the show???? will we see them in anyother show...???? i love them so damn much that i dnt wnt anyone of them to leave...this could mean the end of RASIA...i knw perhaps leaving the show is the right decision for now...bt i hv become so obsessed with Rasia..that the thought of never seeing them paired up again worries me...i hvnt seen much of HC's or SJ's work...bt whtever i hv..i cn tell that this is their best show...and the best onscreen partner either of them ever had...so this is wht i am concerned about the most...i dnt mind any of them leaving...if someone promises me that they are gonna be in some other show paired up opposite eachother if not this one...
Edited by blue star - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SritiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Same here, i'm obsessed with this pair n i hope that the chemistry we viewers have seen between this pair, a producer out there has also seen it n hopefully hope that we get to see them in another romantic show IF either one of them decides to leave this show
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
they can be paired together again... depending on popular demand  to see them as a pair.. if i amnot mistaken sriti has worked with one of her male co stars.. ( cant remember his name 😳 ).. in two of her shows ( for more info.. visit her AT) 😛...  but coming back to ur point... of seeing them together again... depends on whether people want to see them together again and whether producers see fit to cast them again in their shows ðŸ˜³
SritiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't remember the guyz name but it was the actor from jiya jale. So hopefully they have been liked by others as much as us n i hope with all my heart that there will be high demand for them plz plz plz
Rasia.1 thumbnail
she worked with saurbh pandey twice. we cud see dem back if dier is a high demand
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want to see them together again too if HC is leaving the show. love this pair
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
No one is going anywhere. There is plenty of time - things will be okay.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@cari I am worried :( :( 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Saraella

@cari I am worried :( :( 

Don't worry.
They won't go anywhere.Be positive.
Ooolalala thumbnail