Originally posted by: Saraella

I cannot experience the bidaai pain again. ;(

No bidaai no judai will happen okay.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

No bidaai no judai will happen okay.

I am still in that bidaai pain. I mean I cannot bear sadhna ranvir dead and all of sudden bidaai ending. how am I gonna endure this?

gosh this show brought me out of depression and made me crazy fan girl. Plzz I just cannot experience the separation now. at least one year yaar. its not even one year, there are hardly 8 months

Minionite thumbnail
Blue Star I really hope that we see them together again. They're the first pairing that I've really ever loved. They know exactly how to work together and make each scene even better than what is scripted.
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awesome post blue because I'm worried about that too
I don't mind them leaving the show cuz its ruined now but I wanna see them together again on another romantic show.
I am in love with this jodi...😭
Ooolalala thumbnail
I am filled with tears😭
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I won't believe this article...not until we get an article from TB or something more reliable. I don't trust TC
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desi_Girl1991

I won't believe this article...not until we get an article from TB or something more reliable. I don't trust TC

I also dont trust TC but still I am worried really worried😭

blue star thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mods...save my post from these who knws who...!!!!😲
blue star thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

they can be paired together again... depending on popular demand  to see them as a pair.. if i amnot mistaken sriti has worked with one of her male co stars.. ( cant remember his name 😳 ).. in two of her shows ( for more info.. visit her AT) 😛...  but coming back to ur point... of seeing them together again... depends on whether people want to see them together again and whether producers see fit to cast them again in their shows ðŸ˜³

There are a lot of popular jodis that people wanna see again...even the other pairings HC had in his previous shows are high in demand...bt how many of those popular jodis did we actually get to experience all over again???????? RAsia isnt even a year old...how popular is the jodi yet??? there are more popular jodis that people crave to see...we dnt get to see them...do u think Rasia will be ever paired again in another show...thats too much too count on...and that is veryyy rare...i must say... we MIGHT nt get this jodi again...!!!!!!!!!!!!! To create a craze even equal to the HC's other pairings this couple needs to stay onscreen for atleast a year...and we all knw people dnt get wht they wnt ..almost always!!!!
blue star thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

No one is going anywhere. There is plenty of time - things will be okay.

I wish i could hv been that optimistic...the forum is burning with quarrels...if i werent a part of this forum i wdnt hv been so concerned...coz the epis seem to be quiet okay to me...i feel RAsia is getting to experience new shades of their character...raghav is raghav and sia is stronger...yes there are too many faults...bt rasia makes me happy...bt people wants to sack the show so much... that i cnt even think positively now...