Will there be a Harsri again? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Saraella

I have watch DMG MJHT Geet all these jodis and to speak frankly all these jodis have got everything. their chemistry has been explore in every single way esp geet maan and prem heer. No offence to the fans but saying the truth but here forget about exploring chemistry, the chemistry is hardly touched. everything regarding them has been rushed escape. The chemistry of the couple is hardly been shown!.

i agree on mjht and geet part

we hv had 2 yrs of th jodi

but not in dmg...kash kasu kajen jeran all we had for jus 9 to 10 months.not even a yr...mking people get crazy for them even more

kash kajen nd jeran fans demanded to every1 like crazy to cast them in a shw in every channel but the excuse every1 gave was of freshness

cuming to u complaining abt raghvi track being RUSHED...i felt like EXCUSE ME R WE EVEN WATCHING THE SAME SHW...since hcs entry till now we hv had innumerable scenes of raghvi the past eight months...

nd its not as if shw is ending now ...not as if u wont see any more of raghvi now...the shw is still going on and there ll b more of raghvi

plus what RUSHING  u r tking abt...cvs hv used the longest time to mk the raghvi luv story realistic...didnt shw kuch kuch hota hai between them wihin a few months...

even main leads of other shws fall in luv faster than raghvi did mking it look so real

we hv had enuf romance post leap b4 nd after marriage

so what r u complaining abt

jus coz the present epis r tension filled hv u forgotten all raghvi scenes we had b4
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

i agree on mjht and geet part

we hv had 2 yrs of th jodi

but not in dmg...kash kasu kajen jeran all we had for jus 9 to 10 months.not even a yr...mking people get crazy for them even more

kash kajen nd jeran fans demanded to every1 like crazy to cast them in a shw in every channel but the excuse every1 gave was of freshness

cuming to u complaining abt raghvi track being RUSHED...i felt like EXCUSE ME R WE EVEN WATCHING THE SAME SHW...since hcs entry till now we hv had innumerable scenes of raghvi the past eight months...

nd its not as if shw is ending now ...not as if u wont see any more of raghvi now...the shw is still going on and there ll b more of raghvi

plus what RUSHING  u r tking abt...cvs hv used the longest time to mk the raghvi luv story realistic...didnt shw kuch kuch hota hai between them wihin a few months...

even main leads of other shws fall in luv faster than raghvi did mking it look so real

we hv had enuf romance post leap b4 nd after marriage

so what r u complaining abt

jus coz the present epis r tension filled hv u forgotten all raghvi scenes we had b4

The love track was rushed in two mins song. all of sudden sia fall in love with raghav and all of sudden she got married. Shows like YRKKH IPKKND EHMMBH MKAP has shown their leads love tracks for months and an awesome marriage but here nothing has been shown.

those june july scenes were rushed badly. there were few awesome scenes of raghaVI but that june july track was whole contributed to V. his memory loss track.

From may to august all raghaVI has gotten is few talks scenes with few hand touch scenes. thats all.

Now coming to sept. we got two hugs that too badly rushed edited and senseless and a two min iktara song covering whole sia raghav love track.. c'mon just two mins. where other jodis got it for 2 months. we got it in two mins.

Now rain scene and one or two more romantic scenes which does not make sense to me at all. the whole love track has been badly escape. and then few romantic scenes to shut our mouth.

very good job cvs have done in rushing everything with raghaVI

I am a big raghaVI fan and it makes me angry the treatment they gave to raghav sia. yes there has been 8 months since raghav enter the show but hardly there has been any such scenes which could tell that this is the justice or this is the right thing.

The love track was rushed in two mins song. all of sudden sia fall in love with raghav and all of sudden she got married. Shows like YRKKH IPKKND EHMMBH MKAP has shown their leads love tracks for months and an awesome marriage but here nothing has been shown.

those june july scenes were rushed badly. there were few awesome scenes of raghaVI but that june july track was whole contributed to V. his memory loss track.

From may to august all raghaVI has gotten is few talks scenes with few hand touch scenes. thats all.

Now coming to sept. we got two hugs that too badly rushed edited and senseless and a two min iktara song covering whole sia raghav love track.. c'mon just two mins. where other jodis got it for 2 months. we got it in two mins.

Now rain scene and one or two more romantic scenes which does not make sense to me at all. the whole love track has been badly escape. and then few romantic scenes to shut our mouth.

very good job cvs have done in rushing everything with raghaVI

I am a big raghaVI fan and it makes me angry the treatment they gave to raghav sia. yes there has been 8 months since raghav enter the show but hardly there has been any such scenes which could tell that this is the justice or this is the right thing.

wow looks like the forum really did brainwash u by their stupid negativity

wernt u the same gal who were going gaga over the beautiful raghvi confession nd hug

wernt u the same gal who said its the best luvstory u ever saw on tv and thnakd cvs for it

but now suddenly those scenes dont mk sense to u nd u feel those r rushed and all of a sudden

why didnt u complain abt all this b4 then

even 2 weeks bk u were going all lattoo over raghvi

its jus after hs quitting news u changed 360 degree thnx to the forum

try to hv a personality of ur own
@Abby: Sara means that she liked those scenes but the story they gave RaghavI wasn't justified! I agree with her and so do the other RaghavI fans! Just because you like how everything is going, doesn't mean we all should! 

Originally posted by Desi_Girl1991

@Abby: Sara means that she liked those scenes but the story they gave RaghavI wasn't justified! I agree with her and so do the other RaghavI fans! Just because you like how everything is going, doesn't mean we all should!

mishti I love you ðŸ˜ƒ only you can speak my heart and my mind. yeah I love those scenes. gonna repeat again they were fab but the story was not good. 

@ Abby and @ Sara..do u knw whts similar between all of us...?? we all love RASIA.🤗.lets concentrate on that part...this post is about whether we will ever see them again...lets stick to it...theres enough disappointment everywhere...lets nt bring it here as well...

bt yes i agree with both Abby and Sara to some extant...and lets not discuss further about it...

@blue star I will chose the first option meaning will watch show with raghaVI even though the story is ruined

I want raghaVI/harshsri badly. its been only 6 months till they came. they cannot just leave :(

I would hv chosen the first option too...becoz theres not gonna be a Harsri again...atleast nt for a while if they leave this show...so lets forget everything else , whts the story about...wht should hv happened...or whos leaving...and focus on Rasia till anyone of them leaves, or the show ends and just hope the new production brings something good!
Originally posted by crazygod

I wonder how many time couples have been taken from one show and repeated in another, no matter how much a fan demands. The Geet couple were most popular, we all wanted them back together, but they are on different show. Same goes with DMG couples. So I would say we have got few more months to enjoy Harsri, that too on this show only. if it ends, 99% chances are that for long its the last time they will be seen together. And what's the guarantee that they will be shown in a better way there. 

So lets make maximum of it, till we have them.

Thats wht i MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by blue star - 11 years ago
Originally posted by blue star

I would hv chosen the first option too...becoz theres not gonna be a Harsri again...atleast nt for a while if they leave this show...so lets forget everything else , whts the story about...wht should hv happened...or whos leaving...and focus on Rasia till anyone of them leaves, or the show ends and just hope the new production brings something good!

yupp yaar. I guess all happening fr good and this new PH too. lets hope for the best. SB was a very good show hopefully new PH improve it. lets see :)

check your inbox. message you something important

yupp yaar. I guess all happening fr good and this new PH too. lets hope for the best. SB was a very good show hopefully new PH improve it. lets see :)

check your inbox. message you something important

You know wht i think...its not gonna work..even if u change the PH!!!

And why nt post the good news here urself?