Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

nope I will not post it. lets not create fuzz about it. lets first let that thing come then according to it, I will talk :)

well lets see. swastik picture is indeed awesome PH

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Desi_Girl1991

@Abby: Sara means that she liked those scenes but the story they gave RaghavI wasn't justified! I agree with her and so do the other RaghavI fans! Just because you like how everything is going, doesn't mean we all should!

oh really...jus in the other post she jus said the romantic scenes she was going gaa ga over doesnt mk sense to her nymore...nd all of a sudden she is talking abt raghvi story ...jus a week ago she was saying every this is the best shw for harshri...but now all she remembers is the 2min song...she doesnt hv any pov of her own...next week if the forum members start liking the track she ll go bk to her going ga ga days bk again...nd she forgets the good moments very easily even if there r a few epis on tension...all she wants is raghvi singing in the rain everyday...now thats not how a daily soap can continue...if viraj is shwn 2 mins she claims viraj had been shwn the whole 22 mins...whom r u defending gal...its not as if i m reading sarahs post for the 1st tym as not to knw frm where she is cuming frm
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: blue star

Thats wht i MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@CRAZYGOD...BANG ON ANS...if people r mking plans to demand them elsewhere it ll jus b wastage of time n energy...hv seen crazy demanding of pooular jodis all going in vain the last 2 yrs...
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygod

I wonder how many time couples have been taken from one show and repeated in another, no matter how much a fan demands. The Geet couple were most popular, we all wanted them back together, but they are on different show. Same goes with DMG couples. So I would say we have got few more months to enjoy Harsri, that too on this show only. if it ends, 99% chances are that for long its the last time they will be seen together. And what's the guarantee that they will be shown in a better way there. 

So lets make maximum of it, till we have them.

Well, that depends on the creatives, doesn't it? They're the ones skipping important aspects of RaghaVi's relationship, rushing it, making it dependent on V's existence rather than being generous to fans of the jodi and giving them an exclusive RaghaVi track that isn't connected to V but to each of their character development and bond.

In relation to whether jodis come together -- I don't know. I think it's possible that sometime in the future HarshSri come together in another show. SJ did with one of her co-stars, so it isn't impossible. If other creatives have enjoyed HarshSri's chemistry and popularity on the show, they might create characters and cast the jodi in the future.
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

Well, that depends on the creatives, doesn't it? They're the ones skipping important aspects of RaghaVi's relationship, rushing it, making it dependent on V's existence rather than being generous to fans of the jodi and giving them an exclusive RaghaVi track that isn't connected to V but to each of their character development and bond.

In relation to whether jodis come together -- I don't know. I think it's possible that sometime in the future HarshSri come together in another show. SJ did with one of her co-stars, so it isn't impossible. If other creatives have enjoyed HarshSri's chemistry and popularity on the show, they might create characters and cast the jodi in the future.

But how many jodis come back on screen again?

I guess till now only sara angad and hiten gauri and few more has came. I badly want to see harshsri getting justice. i hope they get it

Ooolalala thumbnail
I hope they do come back together