A 'Niketan Madhok' supporter, already!

Posted: 11 years ago
He's probably the only young good looking guy on the show! Looking forward to seeing him in the house! ðŸ˜‰
I LOVED him in the Bhegi Bheegi music video but he looks like a methhead now. What happened to him? I'm still excited to see him there though. 
damnnn hot ..guy...im supporting him for sure
LOL Guys, me 2 only support hotties!!
How did i miss him?? Yes he is hot..i like him too. 4th addition to my list...😆
This was my reaction of him

"And that male model, Intro: I was like ooh la la then the camera zooms on his face, the ooh la la went outta the window"

Not exactly the hottie type, but guess "kaam chalonging type" as the so called eye candy.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I LOVED him in the Bhegi Bheegi music video but he looks like a methhead now. What happened to him? I'm still excited to see him there though. 

Wait. What?! He was in a music video of sorts? Which Bheegi Bheegi song is that?

And who is he? I've never seen him before. Sorry, no offense, but it looks like his face got dented after someone sucker-punched him and left him for the dead. 😕
He looked Hungover whose eyes couldn't face the harsh lights on the stage.
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Wait. What?! He was in a music video of sorts? Which Bheegi Bheegi song is that?

And who is he? I've never seen him before. Sorry, no offense, but it looks like his face got dented after someone sucker-punched him and left him for the dead. 😕

I bet no one remembers him cos of Nangi pungi Anupama Verma.
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Yea he looks like shit now but a decade ago he was fine. He was in that remix music video Bheegi Bheegi raaton mein with Anupama Verma. The singer was Leslie Lewis. That was 2002 or 2003 I think. He looked good then.