Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Amrit finds out that Natasha is Nimrit ' therefore Agam is drawn towards Natasha as she is wife - and she decides her own fate. She steps on burning coal to prove a point that she will always win. She plays Russian roulette with a gun but the other guy playing with her, dies and she wins. Amrit says that Nimrit will die.  Nimrit meanwhile thinks that Agam is properly in love with Amrit. Amrit is pretending to act good in front of Nimrit, who is oblivious of the truth. Agam, on the other hand tries to go away from Natasha as his main priority ' at the moment ' is to avenge Nimrit. Therefore, he tells Natasha that why does she have to come between him and Amrit? Nimrit gets upset thinking why did she have to love this man? Amrit realises that Bubbly pretended to the Nimrit's spirit and Tej helped her. She vows that she will teach all of them a lesson. Mr Oberoi takes Natasha somewhere and Yug follows them with a gun trying to shoot ' he manages to shoot Oberoi on the arm but he is alright after Natasha treats him. Yug says something that he doesn't care about Natasha as she is not his Natasha but Nimrit ' seems like he has an enmity for Oberoi! Amrit plants a fake report on Bubbly, getting her arrested for theft [but Ribban gets her out]. She then gets Tej to go to a village on a terrorist call! Then she plants a snake in the Palace so that it would kill Natasha but when she gets attacked, Agam comes and saves her by taking the poison out. The poison is now in Agam's body and he becomes unconscious. Amrit thinks its Nimrit who is in hospital but becomes shocked when its Agam! Meanwhile, Yug finds out that Natasha has to be kept alive ' for property papers. Sumitra, Agam's mother is upset with Natasha thinking that everything happened due to her which leads to Nimrit finding out the truth ' that Agam loves her and only married Amrit for her! She vows that she won't let Amrit come between them. Amrit wants to kill Nimrit but Yug stops her because of his own gain. Nimrit says to herself that she'll tell the truth to Agam at any cost, but Amrit is scared of what will happen after. Yug and his men kidnap Nimrit and bound her with ropes to a chair. She manages to escape but is brought back. Agam informs the media that he'll pay them 5 crores if anyone gets her back. Some men, who saw Nimrit calls up Agam and he follows the trail of bangles that Nimrit left to where she is held. She again manages to escape but doesn't see Agam enter the place whilst the men attack him. She runs away. Yug tries to hit Agam but Agam [who cannot see Yug as he is disguised] attacks back leading to Yug running away with Agam following him. Nimrit reaches a temple where she hides in the crowd, Yug arrives and soon Agam. All three cannot see each other. Nimrit prays that she finds Agam soon and then daydreams about them seeing each other and she tells him everything and he accepts her! She gets out of her dream and runs out without seeing Agam. Meanwhile, Tej is in the village trying to check over the terrorist attacks. Dimple's character enters who is getting her documents checked by a constable (?). Tej does not see her but after she gets back in the car he feels suspicious as Dimple is relieved!

5th October

Well picturised and directed scene by the AM team..Above all focus on  two powerful characters ..Amrit..Nimrit ..A battle of Evil versus Good..A second attempt of Amrit to kill Nimrit at the same place.. the cliff at the Mata mandir... This time Amrit got the shock of her life as it was a role reversal..Nimrit change in Mata kali avatarwith the Trishul to end the evilness of Amrit..the anger so well emoted by Nimrit on her face and in her eyes.. Nimrit completely in Mata avatar starts hitting Amrit  with the Trishul counting one by one her sins..to destroy such a beautiful bond of sisters..to break the trust of a sister..to snatch her love and Agam from her..to be the cause of their father's death..being responsible for all the humiliation and pain their mother has gone through and last instead of learning from her mistake continuing to do it again and again..The best moment of this scene Amrit begging Nimrit to save her life..In the end the most heart touching moment Nimrit saving Amrit ..creatives showed the difference between both sisters...Amrit will never repent for all her sins whereas Nimrit who is suffering because of her still has a pure soul and will even save her enemy... This is what made Nimrit victorious this time over the Evil Amrit..

5th October

Amrit..Nimrit face off..
Amrit tells Nimrit last time you got saved ..Iss Baar Tum marogi Nimrit pointing the sharp knife at her.
The most impactful dialogue came from Nimrit 'Bilkul sahi kahaa tum ne Amrit'Sab kuch wohi hein ..Tum..Mein ..yeh jagaha aur yeh raat..Aur iss raat se bhi zyadaa  kala tumhara kala dil'lekin ek phakr hein Amrit ..iss kahani ka aanth..Aaj yahan maut  zaroor hogi Amrit lekin meri nahin tumhari'

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail

Female : So who had won the award for the Princess/Prince styler of the week? Well, seeing as the characters hadn't really changed their clothes [since it was a matter of a day or so], I decided to award it the very person who looks beautiful in everything she wears. But, in this specific dress it made me feel nostalgic. And the winner for Style of the week is...

Nimrit Agam Malik aka Natasha! 
I just loved the way Natasha became Nimrit, and Ankita portrayed this so perfectly! That hairstyle, that saree, that jewellery - reminds you of the old Nimrit right? 

I absolutely love this colour! And I love how it really compliments Ankita. The saree is so simple yet elegant and somehow reminded me of the same saree [or in terms of colours and style] that Nimrit [Dimple] wore before Amrit pushed her of the cliff. Symbolical much?

Male : This is the hardest section because how can you choose just one?! Okay, chose someone. Ready? Drum rolls, please! 

And the winner, of character of the week goes to...

Agam Malik!

Because why? Well, people. This is the guy who without thinking went and got the poison out of Natasha - a girl who he didn't even know but began to love - not knowing that she was his Nimrit! He is such a selfless man, you just wonder is there such a person? Sadly not.And then, when Natasha was kidnapped, the way he just without thinking, without caring gave the reward of five crores! The way he tackled Yug even after being attacked himself. He's such a fighter! And I don't mean it in the sense of action, I mean emotionally! 

Okay, yes this was Nimrit's dream but just look at that smile! The way he hugged her knowing that she was his, thatshe had come back to him. I just, I'm just speechless [darn it for being a dream!]. And that is why he deserves this award.

What is this section, you ask? Well, its the most random moment of the week! The scene/character that made you feel "huh?" And the winner is...

Yug! [Does anyone even know his last name?]

I can't stay angry at this man. I just can't. I mean, okay Amrit boils my blood but him...it's like, he tries so hard but it never happens! I mean, he's meant to be macho and "scary" right? Yet, Nimrit escaped not once but twice! I know right?! And then when he tries to hit Agam with the pipe, and then goes away after Agam falls [Bless him!], Agam pushes him down. And then there's that chase scene. I mean, I expected it with Nimrit but with Yug as well? And when he went into the temple, that random scene when he hid himself using a dupatta?? I laughed out loud. Man, I don't care if he's the "villain" [he tries hard to become one] but he's so cute! 

snowflake. thumbnail

Okay, you must be thinking...what on earth is Zahara talking about?! The week has been anything but hilarious! Yes, I know what with the kidnapping and attempted killing - there's nothing to laugh at but I just had to laugh at this:

I don't know what it was, the random sudden effect or just Amrit herself... but I found it really hilarious when Yug told her that Nimrit escaped and she started getting annoyed to which he told her to shut up, muttering something about Agam getting there. And my God, I just laughed at her shocked expression. Girl, you're going down!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z75EI2EhhD8[/YOUTUBE]

By : Ahlem 

snowflake. thumbnail

Let's write a story!

By : ZAHARA.

By : Ahlem

By : -Prash-

snowflake. thumbnail