Phir Subah Hogi

Amrita should fight

bpl1990 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

After reading  various Posts  on the forum  about Amrita  will eventually  help her boyfriend to get married  with S with blessing ,wish is all the luck with love & go  ...It makes me think that we as viewer are able to guess what CV's are thinking but Cv's on the other hand have exuasted themself but didn't understand  us .

I feel for once Cv's should prove us wrong  & make A fight  & get her love

S should go back to her bedni life...

SugVi fans are on the stage  where they had enough of senseless  & shameful acts ..

and  as far as I  understand Adini Fans point of view ,  there point is mainly "young  & beautiful  couple" ..

Every  one can express there opinion  if you like it  you take  if not leave …no bashing

I  think  "Love" is a beautiful  feeling  nothing  to do with age …….That is why it is said "Love is blind"

TVS was never after S to accept his love  if fact he was fine with the thought   that  S might not accept him  and he  never forced her .

S accepted his love  after knowing that he is not as young as she is … & was very happy with him.

SO now where is the point of young couple & TV channels are full of young couples  why do we need another one.

On top of it Varun is a very strong actor  unfortunately Sadhu (A) cann't beat him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

octopie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, I agree Amrita should fight for her love! 😳 that would be something to watch. she's great!

Although it seems though that if she fought for her love, many many vachhans would be broken. Also the ones Sugni made to Aditya about trusting her and the like.

But !! if Amrita fought for her love, I see no reason why Sugni and Gulabiya should ever be mad at this... as it is, Amrita and Aditya were engaged, and it is their right to be together, I think.

I don't know, although this circumstance is not the same but it reminds me of this: that there is a girl and guy in love, but another girl also loves that guy and would die if he did not marry her; hence, to feel less guilty and feeling the right thing to do is be with the girl whom he does not love but is suicidal if she doesn't get him. I'm not sure if that makes sense? 😲

Apart from the vachhans and trust and faith Sugni's instilled in Aditya about her staying away from Vikram... there is also Vikram doing more things which would only make the distance between them wider and less bridge-able (i.e. him shooting Gulabiya even though it were an accident, blackmail Gulabiya into doing the Rai dance...) All this makes me think it's becoming more impossible for them to be together again 😒 even if Sugni still loves him, because it's also not like she could switch off her feelings (if she still has them) but rather is trying to bury and disintegrate them. Now, if she goes with him after all that's happened, we know what a dhamaka it would be!... sort of.

So, I wonder also - what is Vikram's ultimate plan if nothing works in breaking apart the marriage? He blackmailed Gulabiya, but even though she did the Rai dance, would he resort to exposing the truth if nothing proved effective in breaking Aditya and Sugni's marriage?

I don't think Vikram would force Sugni either... mostly because he believes that she still loves him and wants her to fight for their love. But then again, maybe she truly does not want him anymore (especially after all the trust she built with Aditya and Rewa). Then he's in lala land, who knows. 😒 It's amazing how he's the only one fighting for his love and is still trying. But, if there's really no chance anymore, then I hope he stops... but Sugni is his life now 😔. Don't want to see him a drunk, crazy-eyed, moping, grieving, man when he realizes his "life" is gone.

It would be great to see Vikram and Sugni again on screen and happy. 😳 But wondering if it's possible now after all that's happened? 😒 it could only be mutual... the situation of sardakai of Sugni passed so easily ! It's interesting to see there's no uproar at a Thakur marrying a Bedni (whom he performed sardakai on) now? The society seem to be in hibernation. Gosh, Aditya is not facing any of the things from society that Vikram had faced! 😲 what reasons would Aditya give to the society? Vikram spoke forthright that he loved Sugni, but Aditya does not love her.
Edited by octopie - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would like Amu to fight and win Adi back even if the distance between Vikram and Sugni too great to ever bridge. 

I say this because I don't want to see more lives being destroyed by being trapped in dead relationships.

In Sugvi relationship Vikram has always fought for their relationship and still doing it. Sugni has not fought for their relationship but she is fighting against it very hard. So I think Sugvi are over.

I agree I don't think he will ever force her. As he said recently if she does anything that will bring her true happiness he will step aside before she even asks.

Unfortunately I think we are destined to see Vikram being completely broken when he finally realises he has fought for nothing.
croziaxx thumbnail
fight for what and for whom ? for that life long confuse,  pouty face  good for nothing adi... who want to become god.. ðŸ˜²
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bpl1990

After reading  various Posts  on the forum  about Amrita  will eventually  help her boyfriend to get married  with S with blessing ,wish is all the luck with love & go  ...It makes me think that we as viewer are able to guess what CV's are thinking but Cv's on the other hand have exuasted themself but didn't understand  us .

I feel for once Cv's should prove us wrong  & make A fight  & get her love

S should go back to her bedni life...

SugVi fans are on the stage  where they had enough of senseless  & shameful acts ..

and  as far as I  understand Adini Fans point of view ,  there point is mainly "young  & beautiful  couple" ..

Every  one can express there opinion  if you like it  you take  if not leave ?no bashing

I  think  "Love" is a beautiful  feeling  nothing  to do with age ??.That is why it is said "Love is blind"

TVS was never after S to accept his love  if fact he was fine with the thought   that  S might not accept him  and he  never forced her .

S accepted his love  after knowing that he is not as young as she is ? & was very happy with him.

SO now where is the point of young couple & TV channels are full of young couples  why do we need another one.

On top of it Varun is a very strong actor  unfortunately Sadhu (A) cann't beat him

I can not agree with you in one point...if we look very clear way we can see Vikram always created situations that sugni can come close to him...
1. sugni is a girl who can not able to have respectable marrige life because of social norms..but from nature the way she thinks is diffrent from other bednies..she wants to break this social ruls and always has faith about her confident...but this Takur society do not want her to go ahead woth breaking their ruls...we saw that one takurayan (wife of sugni's father ) was tried to distroy sugni's all efforts because she hates Gulabia...she made Gulabia to do Sardhakai with another Takur...when Sugni  tried to perform another dancing form in the festival( she performed Radha Krishna movements  using  the 1950's song belongs to movie "Naurang") Takurs punished her and her family in Panchayat...so when the person came from Takur society to help her she felt he like a god...that is the foundation of her love...she needs a person who can fullfill her wishes...when sugni  tried to leave the village vikram stoped her and confessed his love for her first time ...that time she was not in love with him...after the confession vikram was the person who created situations at haweli and somtimes out side ,that sugni to help develop her feelings towaeds him...

AsI  remmember Cv showed us first time in Vikrams feelings towards Sugni when he was watching the sugni's pictures that Amrita has clicked...(Amrita cliked those pics when Sugni was collecting instruments and cloths foe her Radha krishna dance) when vikram was watching Sugni's pics it is clearly showed that he started to love her...after that he started to help her.
 he  offered help her in front of Panchayat
he has given her a driving job...
gave finacial support for her family...
started to stand for her in front of the society...
I am not telling vikram is bad person...but vikram and sugni's love is not perfect one...about  Aditya and Sugni too we still can not tell they are perfect..because they still not in live with eachother...but when they fall in love they will be perfect couple...
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Ulkamini,
I agree on your point,except the last para.Vikram had feeling for sugni,thats why he helped her.
However there are some instances where he helped her without developemnt of any feeling.When he saved her from getting almost raped in a rie.
I am not agree on the point that u said their love is nt perfect love.Actually in real life love happens in this way.
Boy sees something atrractive in a girl.Try to talk to her.If they are in same college,instituion , office then offer friendship.Slowly help her.Feeling develope and love is in the air.
Howmany lovestory are there(forget about tv serials) where a guy has not started initiatives from his side ??
You see in India guys help only when he has a thing for you.Thats why we remain suspect in office or university if some one helping unconditionally has he fallen for me???
Helping a girl you are in love with is no wrong.How would you prove that you are in love??Just eye locking and background music???these fancy does not happen in real life.

Ofcourse people get marry and develope love afterward ,but in Sugni's case she is marrying the nephew of the person she was in love with.This is immoral and impractical.If i keep myself in sugni's place i wonder how would i even think to tell "I love you" to my hubby knowing the fact i told these already to his uncle((((seriously yuck feeling for me)))??