The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

KiSha OS|| Moment...\*dedications*\

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
So...uhum 😆 Prachi believes that I'm a closet KiSha diehard fan, which I'm not. Just clearing the air. I mean, I do like them to a certain extent. Definitely not dislike them. I get moments when I do drown in their scenes but those moments are rare and very short. It's just me but I can't find a personal connect to them.

Anyway! I am too WUS-fied right now, as evident by my avi and siggy box 😳 In case you haven't seen that movie, there is a scene at the end where Sid gets to know Aisha's feelings and just then it starts to rain, which FYI was beautifully shot and brilliantly executed (awww! Ranbir! ). And during this whole scene a song plays, "Boondon Ke Moti", which is sadly only a BG song in the movie and wasn't included in the soundtrack (Amit Trivedi, the genius, working his magic 😳). So I heard this song after so many days yesterday and immediately wanted to write something on it. Funnily, only KiSha formed in my mind in regards to this. So yeah...here I am 😆

Dedications:
Prachi and Piyu - My Kamini Twin and my Bacha who hyperventilated just by reading the mention of a wet KD in my PanSh OS. Kamini, always keep smiling! Bacha, all the best for your exams! Just a few days more! Fighting! 😃
Chocs and Pree - Chocs, this is a gift from my side because you so faithfully spammed the RaHi AT and helped me finish it and became a Goldie! Pree, I know this isn't what you asked me to do but my first attempt at KiSha and you really are in my thoughts as I am writing this. I do apologize if this doesn't match the KiSha in your head or anything. First attempt hai, newbie samajh ke maaf kar dena 😳

Inspiration:
Wake Up Sid - Boondon Ke Moti

*~~*

Life, is only a game of moments. It's a moment which makes an impact. A moment which makes one cry. A moment which makes one laugh. A moment to cherish. A moment to forget. A moment of realization.

Just like in one moment, the balloons fly in the sky. In the next, they color the colorless sky. And then, comes a moment when a smile just appears on the face.

They had shared so many moments. A moment where she did something and he only felt hatred for her. Then a moment which pulled him towards her before that moment struck which made him realize just how wrong it all was. But sometimes a moment worked its magic and lingered between them...

They had shared 8 years worth of moments. Moments, not worth mentioning. Moments worth remembering. Moments which left impact. And it was within those moments that he realized, just how much she meant to him.

He wasn't exactly sure which particular moment it was. The moment when she broke down, helplessly behind the lone pillar of the corridor. Or the moment when she covered her mouth and turned her face sideways to hide that laughter which was inevitable seeing the antics of their Hindi teacher. Maybe that moment when she rolled her eyes, clicked her tongue and tapped her foot impatiently at the pathetic actions of her classmates.

But there were so many moments. A moment where she got up and danced with him like no one was there to see him. A moment where she smiled genuinely at him and offered a hand of friendship. A moment where she shared her most childish and most beloved wish with him, that of gathering the twinkling stars in her palm.

It could be that moment when rested her face on her palm and listened attentively to her friend gossiping on and on. Yeah, it could be that moment. For in that moment, there was a real spark of interest in her eye. Her small smile was genuine. Her gasp of surprise and that little gesture of biting her lower lip in curiosity, they were anything but fake.

It was weird for him to observe all those little things she did. At first, he reprimanded himself for taking such a keen and deep interest in her. But then, he found an excuse. She was a friend and friends did take real interest in each other, for safety measures. Yeah, that was it. Although he wasn't sure whether his kind of interest counted as perfectly "friendly", he didn't give much thought to it.

Nonetheless, these kind of moments had been spent in silence between them. She hadn't dropped any hint in front of him which told that her interest in him was on the same wavelength as his in her. She was perfectly friendly with him. Almost too perfectly. It irritated him a little sometimes before that moment struck in his mind that he was never of the restless lot.

Just when these moments of attraction to her were beginning to drive him crazy, summer vacations arrived. And for the first time, he was glad for them. Vacations meant space. Space meant no more troubling moments to haunt his very peach.

Two weeks into the vacation, he wasn't entirely happy. He longed for the small moments passed between them. Sometimes so insignificant that they were worthless. But at night time, those very worthless moments were the reason of his smile. Now, he could only think of the old moments. He longed for something new...

"The sea in cloudy weather is so beautiful, isn't it?"

This was the first he heard of her in the seemingly endless vacation. Her text message sent a bolt of electricity through his body and he rushed outside. To where? He didn't know.

She could be anywhere. The city was so big. Or it could be a general message. Maybe she had been swayed by the prospect of rain from this white clouds which would mean an end to the torturous heat. Or maybe she was somewhere else in the world which had the exact same weather as in his city. The possibilities were countless.

But he didn't stop. That moment he had read her message, somewhere within his body he had heard an echo of her voice, "I want to see you." He was just blindly following the echo.

On the way to her, the white clouds got covered by dark ones. A few moments of surprise later, the wind started to blow, bringing in the drops of rain with it. Pit. Pit. Pit. They were slow in the beginning but then the raindrops gained momentum. And as the city got wet in the cold drops of rain, he grew restless.

What if he took too long? What if he got late? What if she wasn't there anymore? The moment of doubt started attacking his mind as he got closer and closer to his destination. But then he saw her text message again and he grew surer. No, this wasn't a chance to be missed because of doubts. For if this moment passed away...it would never return.

He reached his destination and ran towards the place where he thought she might be. Within a minute, he was completely drenched in the rain. His white shirt got stuck to his body, revealing his well toned physique. His wet hair fell into his eyes which he pushed up restlessly. The rain was blinding him and he kept wiping the water off from his eyes. During that moment, he saw her.

She wasn't very far away from him, if he ran he would reach her in 20 steps. But he didn't. The moment he saw her, her hands clasped together behind her back, he stopped. She just stood there looking at the sea, as the waves crashed on the rocks. He moved towards her, not sure what awaited him.

He was only 6 steps away from her when she turned around. And maybe it was his observation skill, which he had sharpened by silently observing her for the past few months, at work that he noticed a look of surprise appear in her eyes. But within a moment, that surprise was replaced by relief. Then by something very familiar, for it was the look which he had noticed on himself whenever he thought of her, alone on his bed with no one to disturb him.

And maybe it was the pull of that moment or his impatience of not seeing her for the past many days that he moved towards her and pulled her in a hug. That was the moment of peace which he had longed for. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her, feeling more at peace than he had ever done in his life.

And when that moment of serene peace passed away, he broke the hug and looked at her; dreading that moment of reality. But he didn't have to.

She was looking at him, with a little more than raindrops in her eyes. They were tears which he gently wiped away and she rested her head on his chest. And the tears which he had wiped from her face, found a place in his eyes.

And together, they crying and laughing and living that silent moment which had passed between them. And he was just sure that this moment, won't just pass away. It'd be there, forever. Binding them into something unbreakable...

...forever.

*~~*

Hate the end
No jootas and chappals allowed 😆
I know I'm gonna get them anyway so here I go, not my best work.
Ignore the grammar mistakes and typos please, it's almost 5 AM here 😛
Likes and comments appreciated.
And please please PLEASE tell me whether you liked it or not as it is my first attempt at KiSha and I'm not that comfortable with them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One Million Hugs for you Twinnn <3 You are my adorable Kamini Twin who made my khbdfijfbreiday GREAT! Hank youu! Mwahhh,,
Havent read yet, but will do as soon as I can. Got Calculus homework to complete first. I wouldnt have spent the day watching three movies if I knew you were going to blast such a beautiful Dynamite! 🤣
Anywas, Love you and will comment ASAP :D Mwahsss!

PS : You are SOO KiShafied! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Me and Piyu rubbed it off on you! 🤣
Edited by *Prachi* - 11 years ago
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*Starts to hyperventilate*

OH.DEAR.GOD!!!!!!!!!!! 

Maisy, this is absolutely beautiful! That's the only word that comes to mind. Not awesome, not great; just beautiful. 

I LOVE the song. And ditto, I was miffed that it wasn't in the soundtrack but oh well. Dammit. 

And you tell me MY writing makes you cower. Pffft. I could visualise each and every 'moment' (See what I did there?) :D 

I honestly am not going to analyse each and every bit that I usually do and just stick to the 'beautiful-ness' of the whole thing. 

ilovedit! 

Thanks SO much for the dedication! 😳
zzinia2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg I LOVED IT!!! I dont really comment but i just had to! wantd to tell u that u r an AWESOME WRITER!!!👏 gosh it waz sooo good ❤️ PLEASE PLEASE write more on KISHA 😃
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Comment after i stop hyperventilating over the prospect of a wet KD. However intellectual i might be, i'm still a hormonal teenager. ;)

*edited*

Firstly, I love the song Boondon ke Moti. I have downloaded it (ummm... piracy rules!)... well, the two minutes of the song that I've ever heard. It is the "Mumbai Monsoon song". Of all of the things in the world you should see and experience before you die, Mumbai Monsoon is one.

I even forgive you for copying or using the Bollywood term, being inspired by, the end of WUS. And the grammar too.

Moments. Just like the word 'Always', conveys a lot more than any other seven letter words holds the power to. Because well, that's what's life is made of, always. ;)

You have a beauty, magic and innocence of a child. The pure child that is in everybody. There are a lot of moments in your stories that that magic stares you in the face with twinkling doe eyes of awe and you can't help it but smile.

"A moment where she shared her most childish and most beloved wish with him, that of gathering the twinkling stars in her palm."

^^ The magic of friendship. The fact that you share with someone the most childish things you've ever thought of. It's a precious moment. A little audacious moment of blind trust.

"It was weird for him to observe all those little things she did. At first, he reprimanded himself for taking such a keen and deep interest in her. But then, he found an excuse."

^^ Ah, how it reminds on my little highschool crushes. Then the bigger moments. When you did something you 'shouldn't'. Yet you had no reason why not.

"Or maybe she was somewhere else in the world which had the exact same weather as in his city."

^^ The much I chuckled at this part... I can't begin to tell. You're being so poetic here that my heart swells with pride.

The two lines of KD-hotness are enough to send any KD fan into a spasm. I was being a little to ironic in my previous comment. I'm not really much of a hyperventilation-ist. I've seen Fahad wet in some random show before. The guy is hot. But not enough to make me drool, I have my head up in clouds, nothing short of a Greek God satisfies me. Yet the buildup of the story, as Raina said, was so beautiful that I'm sure some color would've crept up to my cheeks. It was the serenity of the moment that you felt the excitement of KD as he ran. The panting rose into you a little as he saw her and stopped. And the peace of the whole piece. (pun intended)

"She was looking at him, with a little more than raindrops in her eyes. They were tears which he gently wiped away and she rested her head on his chest. And the tears which he had wiped from her face, found a place in his eyes."

^^ The zenith of beauty of your story. Kudos little lady.

And in all... you've captured so much of the KiSha in my imagination that I have nothing to argue with you on.

Apart from grammar, pardon me for being momentarily out of adoration, which you should go through once and rectify. This piece is so far your best, honestly.

Love you and hate you. ;)
Edited by CoffeeAddict - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Prachi*

One Million Hugs for you Twinnn <3 You are my adorable Kamini Twin who made my khbdfijfbreiday GREAT! Hank youu! Mwahhh,,

Havent read yet, but will do as soon as I can. Got Calculus homework to complete first. I wouldnt have spent the day watching three movies if I knew you were going to blast such a beautiful Dynamite! 🤣
Anywas, Love you and will comment ASAP :D Mwahsss!

PS : You are SOO KiShafied! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Me and Piyu rubbed it off on you! 🤣

Haww! Chal koi nahin! 😳 I don't have a sister and you tou are my evil twin! Itna tou banta hi hai. Be happy that I was in  good mood last night 😛 It was contagious that's why you got happy. What the hell am I sayin? 😆

Mar jaa mardood! I'm NOT KiShafied! Kya yaar?! 😡
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

*Starts to hyperventilate* Control Chocs, CONTROL!!! (totaly Uday Shetty from Welcome ishtyle! 😉)

OH.DEAR.GOD!!!!!!!!!!! 😳😳

Maisy, this is absolutely beautiful! That's the only word that comes to mind. Not awesome, not great; just beautiful. Beautiful is nice I guess...it's stretchy from my side 😛

I LOVE the song. And ditto, I was miffed that it wasn't in the soundtrack but oh well. Dammit. Ahhh! The song and my feels for it! They are just so, so, sooo beautiful! 😳

And you tell me MY writing makes you cower. Pffft. I could visualise each and every 'moment' (See what I did there?) :D Oye, I really like your writing! Maybe we have different styles, that's why 😆 Oh, and I'm glad you could visualize the moments. Makes the work pay off! 😃

I honestly am not going to analyse each and every bit that I usually do and just stick to the 'beautiful-ness' of the whole thing. Whatever rocks your boat 😛 It wasn't worth analysing anyway

ilovedit! Thank you! 😳

Thanks SO much for the dedication! 😳 You deserved it! 🤗

sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zzinia2411

omg I LOVED IT!!! I dont really comment but i just had to! wantd to tell u that u r an AWESOME WRITER!!!👏 gosh it waz sooo good ❤️ PLEASE PLEASE write more on KISHA 😃

Oh wow! That's such a huge compliment! 😲 Thank you sooo much! 😳 More on KiSha? I can't promise. I have to be inspired from them to do it and I'm hardly inspired for KiSha...let's see what happens. Can't promise anything!😊
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

Comment after i stop hyperventilating over the prospect of a wet KD. However intellectual i might be, i'm still a hormonal teenager. ;)

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now I feel bad The wet KD part ain't that good 😛 You might be disappointed. Anyway! Looking forward to what you have to say! 😳

Thanks!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3