-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hie guys😳. Everybody's enjoying the current tbp track na? So, the idea for this os came to me just this morning and i decided to type it down. Actually i wanted it to be a kisha os, but it turned into something else when i started  typing it. lol (that happens a lot to me ). Its probably not that great but i think i have done a decent job.  So read and dont forget to give me feedback if you like or dislike it.   😊 And last but not the least enjoy yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOMETHING MORE

"And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me."
Kiya tumbled across her bed and shifted her weight on her stomach, reading the novel in her hands. Her mind, as it always does shifted to the thoughts she was trying so hard to keep out of her head. The thoughts of him. His smile. Kiya loved the way he smiled at her. She loved the way he looked at her. She loved the way he was always there for her. She loved the way he always managed to make her feel a little less lonely.  It felt good having a new friend. Friends???  That's what they were right? Kiya didn't know.
Enemy.  Classmate.  The boy who went out of his way to be mean to her.  Arc nemesis.  So many words she had used to describe him. So many relations they had shared. And now finally they were friends. But then why did she feel like she wanted more? Why did her heart beat increase whenever he smiled at her? And what about that stupid electric jolt she felt whenever he came near to her? And not to mention the way her stomach did flip flops at the mere mention of his name. What the hell was that?
'M going crazy!' she said aloud to no one in particular.
Yes, she wanted more. But more was what? That she couldn't figure out. Only thing that she knew was she wanted to be with him. She wanted look at the smile that forms on his perfect lips forever.  The smile that she loved. Yes, the one that was recently reserved for her only.
She smiled to herself. Thinking about how the teacher's day party had been one of the best evenings of her existence. The bike ride. The dancing . All the moments they shared and not to mention the Banga fiasco. That had really scared her but she had always known that Mr. Jaitley wasn't going to do something drastic with them. But of course, that hadn't stopped her from being shit scared last night. What if she had really gotten expelled? She shuddered at that thought! Her mum would have surely buried her alive and then shipped her off to a high class boarding school in Panchgani.  That doesn't even make any sense. Lol. As for the buddy project thing, she wasn't really scared. She never really had gotten to run her life before and she didn't get to do it now. The only difference was instead of her mum bossing her around, it would be Mr. Jaitley. Truth to be told, she preferred Mr. Jaitley to her mum any day. Maybe because of this buddy project thing she would even get to know what 'he' was really like.
'Superb!  You just now got out of expulsion by the skin of your arse and into a God only knows what scheme which requires you hand over your entire life to a guy who barely know anything expect for his name and the only thing you are obsessing about is that stupid keshav Desai!  Way to go Gujral!' she mumbled to herself.
Lines are very important in our lives. We look at a line and think about if we should cross it or not. Are we brave enough to take the risk? Thinking about kd this way was defiantly crossing  a line. Was she willing to take the risk to let someone in her life? The risk of getting hurt again? And the risk of rejection? Kiya didn't know.
The door to her room opened.
"A penny for your thoughts," said a beautiful voice that Kiya hated the most in this whole universe.
"I am not thinking, i am reading," she mumbled still looking at the book in her hand.
"Reading a book upside down?" smiled Anya.
'Holy crap!' she thought to herself and hastily straightened the book.
  Anya sat on her younger sister's bed without waiting for an invitation and smiled looking at her sister, amused.
"So who's the boy? "She asked
"What? How do you know there's a boy? I mean how do you know that i was thinking about a boy?" Kiya bursts out shocked at her sister's question. Was she a bloody mind reader?
"Oh please! The love sick expression on your face? Check. The way you are staring at your book without taking in a word of it. Check. And finally, the way you are blushing right now. It is a boy. So who is this unlucky boy who has had the bad luck of being the object of affections of my dear little sister? "
"Shut up and mind your business," Kiya said offended, her mouth forming a straight hard line.
"Okay as you wish little sista," Anya said getting up from the bed
 She had the hand on the doorknob when Kiya called out," it's a boy from my class"
Anya smiled to herself and regained her position on her sister's bed.
"Omg! Is he cute? "
"I suppose" Kiya replied blushing
"Yeah. M gonna need a little more details" Anya told her snapping her fingers
"Okay." Kiya took a deep breath and continued. "He has brown eyes and a beautiful smile which makes my heart melt. I used to hate him you know. Like hate hate. Then he said that he wanted to be friends. Which was surprisingly easy given the fact that we hated each other's guts. He danced with me at the party at school and was all flirty with me. Now i can't stop thinking about him. I think i want to be something more with him. But what that something more is i dont know,"Kiya said putting her head in her hands felling lighter now that she had got it all out.
"Okay," said Anya nodding
"He drives me crazy!!" said Kiya
"He sure does"
"But he makes me fell so safe and loved"
"Uh huh..."
"But i don't know what I feel about him... "
"okay okay. Calm down. Let's see. He drives you crazy. You spent your afternoon thinking about him. He makes you feel safe and loved.  You like it when he flirts with you. Kiya, darling. Are you really as stupid as you look?" replied Anya to her now hysterical sister
"Skipping over the insult, what do you mean?"  Said Kiya slowly
"You like him you daft dimbo! "And this thing that you want more is that you want to be more than friends with him. Seriously? Where are your brains?" said Anya throwing a pillow at her sister.
"I don't like him . i cant. You have lost it. I don't do all this liking and dating crap!"
"Well darling, you do like him. Might as well accept it," Anya shrugged
They fell silent for a few moments, each engrossed in her thoughts.
"Okay. I might have some feelings for him." Kiya finally admitted.
Anya grinned at her younger sister.
"So what are you planning to do with your ahem 'some feelings'?"
"Am i supposed to do something? " Kiya replied stupidly.
"Ohhh i don't know. How about telling him what you feel about him?" said Anya in the annoyingly superior voice that Kiya hated hated hated.
"No freaking way!  No no no . There's no way in the world that i am actually gonna do that. I would prefer drowning myself in the nearest gutter,"
"okay okay. Then how about dropping hints. A little flirting. A little teasing? "Anya laughed.
"Seems plausible. I can do that," said Kiya after thinking for a moment. " do you think there's actually a possibility that he might like me back? "
"Well, apart from the fact that you have an annoying voice and are almost too thin than  a normal person should be and not to mention your oh so average looks , i think there might be a chance that he might actually like you back darling"  said Anya grinning.
"If i were you i would be more worried about your looks. You know, your face makes me wanna throw up" said Kiya also grinning as well.
"Jalne walle  toh jalte hi rahenge," Anya shot back now laughing. "Darling, still can't get over the fact that i am better than you little sister? "
"In your dreams. Now leave me alone. And if you tell mum any of this i will enlighten her about what happened between a certain Ricky Aurora and you at a certain farm house party."  Kiya said smiling sweetly
"Is that a threat?"
"Nope. Just the truth darling," said Kiya in a perfect imitation of her sister's voice
"Whatever looser," said Anya making a beeline for the door.
She stopped midway. Kiya was surprised that the next words that came out of her elder sister's mouth.
"Whatever you do little sister, please take care of yourself. You don't know what 17 year old hormonal boys are like. Don't do anything stupid"
"Oh really? Since when did you start caring about me this much?" asked Kiya, surprised
"Well, darling. We might hate each other and not even stand each other. We might compete like anything but that doesn't change the fact that you are my little sister and it's my duty to protect you and make sure you and don't do something  that you would regret later." And with those words she was gone.
Kiya smiled to herself before returning to the thoughts of a certain someone.
  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, was it good ? Was it bad? Do comment and let me know. Thank you so much for reading.
Also, the first line is taken from the novel ' The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins ( Which btw i love 😉)                                       
Ps. Do ignore the typos. I am feeling too lazy to proofread .  😊
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other works :)

TBP OS : OF MATES AND DATES

KISHA OS: THE BEACH

Edited by Missscarlett - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Loved it...But  was it aTBP OS...i thought it was a Kiya and anya OS.OS is one shot...but apart from that ahhh.loved it...kiya thinking about him and their KiSha moments.n then anya coming and thank god they are not usual sissy friends they compete but have cordial relationship with each other.loved it...the line kiya prefers mr jj than mum was good one...loved it...
Love,
Piya😳
-Stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sups2222

Oh Loved it...But was it aTBP OS...i thought it was a Kiya and anya OS.OS is one shot...but apart from that ahhh.loved it...kiya thinking about him and their KiSha moments.n then anya coming and thank god they are not usual sissy friends they compete but have cordial relationship with each other.loved it...the line kiya prefers mr jj than mum was good one...loved it...
Love,
Piya😳

Thank you for such a lovely comment. M so glad you liked it.
Actually i was kinda confused whether to put it as a kisha os ( cause she is thinking about him) or kiya/ anya ( cause she is talking to her) , so i decided to put it as a tbp os ( as it pretty much covers everything! ) XD.
pluviophile. thumbnail
Awesome OS,
Loved Kiya nd Anya's bonding =)

-Stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Babydoll..

Awesome OS,

</div><div>Loved Kiya nd Anya's bonding =)

Thank you so much :D
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res :P will read and comment later in detail :D
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful story 👏👏