Baal Veer

*Baal Veer Article Archives*No Comments - Page 4

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Holi TV special: Karishma Tanna advise a dry and safe Holi

While it's obvious that Holi is all about an array of water and colours, celebs like Soumya Seth, Aanchal Munjal and Mouli Ganguly want to do their bit by celebrating a dry and eco-friendly festival. Some, like Karishma Tanna and Simran Kaur wish to keep away from the fun and games to avoid hair and skin damage ' such delicate dolls! But Rohit Khurana, Shama Sikander and Giaa Manek are extremely happy about the festival of colour and have made some major plans to celebrate with family and friends.

BollywoodLife finds out more about some TV stars' favourite memories of Holi and their special plans for March 26. Read on'

"Holi for me is an occasion that brings people of all cultures together. This festival of colours for me is a symbol of love. My childhood memories of Holi comprise of me running away and hiding from people 'coz I was petrified of being doused in colours. I've started playing and enjoying the festival in the last five years; I like to enjoy the occasion with my family and close friends. Every year on Holi I go out with my friends, dance and binge on Holi delicacies." Karishma Tanna for SAB TV's Balveer

"I love to play Holi with my friends in Mumbai. Since I am shooting here and my family stays in Delhi, I don't get a chance to celebrate this festival with them. All my friends get together to play with colours and water and do a rain dance. When I was young, I remember throwing balloons from the rooftop. Guys in our area would take this day as an opportunity and throw colours on girls. It's a fun day." Shama Sikander from SAB TV's Balveer.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/holi-tv-special-soumya-seth-mouli-ganguly-karisma-tanna-advise-a-dry-and-safe-holi/#203702-8-Shama-Sikander-and-Karan-Godwani-perform-a-punjabi-dance-on-SAB-TV%27s-%27SAB-KI-HOLI%27-event
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail

TB: "I was overwhelmed to hear that Sridevi likes my eyes":Shama

The Baalveer pari is dancing with joy as she hears a compliment from her favourite actress, Sridevi..

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 | 4:31:33 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  | 

The gorgeous Shama Sikandar who is currently seen playing the role of Bhayankar Pari in SAB TV's daily soap Baal Veer, got a compliment for the veteran actress of the Bollywood industry, Sridevi.

An excited Shama said, "I am huge fan of Sridevi Ma'am and a compliment coming from her means a lot to me. I cannot explain my feelings in words, the moment I heard this compliment.  I was overwhelmed to hear that Sridevi likes my eyes."

She further added,"My make-up man Shubhash Shinde works for Sridevi Ma'am too. I always kept telling him how big fan I am of her and he passed my message to her. That is when she said that she liked my eyes in Baal Veer and wanted to know the contact lenses I used."

"It is the biggest compliment for me since it came from her. I love her eyes and I have always adored her and if she compliments me than it means a lot to me. I love all her movies and have seen them too. I wish to work with Sridevi someday. Hope my dream comes true soon" she concluded.

Krishma Solanki.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14442-i-was-overwhelmed-to-hear-that-sridevi-likes-my-eyes-shama.htm
swethasyam08 thumbnail

Shama and Alex, a happy couple

Posted by FilmiTown.com | April 10, 2013 |

Shama Sikander is currently seen in "Baal Veer" as Bhayankar Pari and now she is believed to have an affair since 3 years with Alex O'neil, who was married earlier to Shweta Keswani.

On being asked about their love story, Alex says that it just happened. Both of them were facing very tough times and companionship was their need. Everything automatically fell into place. These 3 years have passed on very fast. The strength of their relationship is increasing day by day. They both are genuine and honest learners.

On being asked about their marriage, they say that they don't think much and they are together because they love each other. They don't have any plans for immediate marriage. They have worked together in a music video for a song that Alex had composed, sung and written. Now, they are open to reality shows and other offers too.

http://www.filmitown.com/2013/04/10/shama-and-alex-a-happy-couple/

swethasyam08 thumbnail

I would love to take part in Nach Baliye with Alex: Shama

Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Apr 14, 2013, 05.13 PM IST

I would love to take part in Nach Baliye with Alex: Shama
Shama Sikander
Shama Sikander who is currently dating singer and composer Alex O Neil has no plans to get married. "We are already together and settled in life, so no plans of marriage as of now. I don't think anything will change with a stamp," says Shama. 

Her boyfriend, Alex who married television actor Shweta Keswani in year 2007 and got divorced in 2011, is also in no hurry to tie the knot. "Alex and me are together since 3 years, and are very comfortable in each others company. We share a great rapport and will take time to take the final plunge. Even my family is very chilled out and never puts any pressure on me," says Shama.

The actor who was offered Bigg Boss in the past shares that she doesn't have the guts to take part in the show. "I was offered Bigg Boss, but can never take part in the show. I am a calm and peaceful person and can't fight and create a hype," says Shama.

Though she confesses, that she would love to take part in the dance reality show - Nach Baliye. "It's very unfortunate that I was offered Nach Baliye, when I didn't have a boyfriend. Now when I have one, nobody is offering me the show. I would love to take part in the show with Alex," ends she.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-would-love-to-take-part-in-Nach-Baliye-with-Alex-Shama/articleshow/19541835.cms
swethasyam08 thumbnail

After Karishma, now Shama quits Baal Veer

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Apr 14, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

After Karishma, now Shama quits Baal Veer
Shama Sikander
Actress Karishma Tanna, who played Rani Pariin Baal Veer, left the kids-based show two months back. Apparently, the actress got busy with movies and couldn't devote the required time to the show. Now, following suit is actressShama Sikander, who plays antagonist Bhayankar Pari.

Buzz has it that the actress is quitting for better opportunities.

Says a source, "Shama has informed the production house of her decision and the makers have already started looking for a replacement, who'll be introduced as a new antagonist in the show."

While Shama refused to comment, producer Vipul D Shah refuted the news, saying, "We are just opening a new track, thereby introducing a new antagonist named Bawandar Pari. Shama is not quitting the show. She is very much a part of it like Karishma. We will call her whenever the story demands it."

Wonder, if it's a case of communication gap between the production house and the actresses.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/After-Karishma-now-Shama-quits-Baal-Veer/articleshow/19527679.cms
swethasyam08 thumbnail

Marriage will happen when the right time comes: Shama

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Apr 10, 2013, 04.08 PM IST

Marriage will happen when the right time comes: Shama
Shama Sikander
Shama Sikander, who is currently seen asBhayankar Pari in Baal Veer, has been in relationship with Alex O Neil (who was earlier married to actress Shweta Keswani) since the last three years. 

On being asked how they met and fell in love, she says, "It just happened. Both of us were going through extremely trying times and wanted companionship. So it just all fell in place automatically. Three years have gone very fast. Our relationship has gone stronger day by day in spite of all the ups and downs. We both are very honest and genuine learners and we both learn from our mistakes."

What about the buzz that they were thinking of taking their relationship to the next level? She says, "The best part about our relationship is that we don't think too much. We are together because we want to be. The reason is love. Marriage will happen when the right time comes. There are no immediate marriage plans."

On being asked about the idea of working together, she says, "We have never worked together in the past except for a music video for a song written, sung and composed by Alex. Now we are open to all kind of offers, including reality shows."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Marriage-will-happen-when-the-right-time-comes-Shama/articleshow/19476489.cms
swethasyam08 thumbnail

Baal Veer gets inspired by Akshay Kumar

TNN | Mar 10, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Baal Veer gets inspired by Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar is Dev Joshi's iconMore Pics
'Baal Veer' is the story of a little boy raised by fairies and blessed with super powers.

In real life too, child actor Dev Joshi, who playsBaal Veer, is as courageous. He is also a diehard fan of actor Akshay Kumar.

And, while shooting for the show recently, inspired by his icon, Dev decided to perform a stunt all by himself.

The stunt required him to jump from a height and the production team had arranged for a body double for him. But Dev decided otherwise and stunned everyone by completing the shot in the first take itself.

The child actor said, "I love watching Akshay's movies. It was amazing to perform all my stunts, just like him, and I felt a high when everyone applauded me for it."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Baal-Veer-gets-inspired-by-Akshay-Kumar/articleshow/18878446.cms
swethasyam08 thumbnail
I want to be an air force pilot when I grow up, says Dev of Baal Veer!

on Saturday at 03:48pm

Dev Dushyant Kumar Joshi, who is seen playingBaal Veer on SAB TV's Baal Veer, is a thirteen-year-old boy studying in grade 7 in Hiramani School inAhmadabad, Gujarat. 

He commutes between Ahmadabad and Mumbai regularly to report to the sets and attend school. Presently, he is busy with his exams, and said, "I shoot for 15 days in a month and I go to school for the other 10 days."

In the show he is a superhero and when asked what he would do if given the power to fly, he shared, "Flying awes me. In fact I want to be an air force pilotwhen I grow up. I will learn sky diving and bungee jumping right after I reach 18." If a fairy had granted him the conventional three wishes, he would have wished to have the collective powers of all the fairies in Baal Veer. Also he would want good luck to come to his family members and also he would like to cherish the dream of being a pilot.

His favorite subject in school is history. In fact, he would be glad to play a historical character. "I would love to play one of the kings who sacrificed his life for India." Speaking on heading towards teenage, he said, "In a way early teenage isn't really different from childhood. Nevertheless, I do feel that I am a big boy now."

Wish you good luck Dev!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/I_want_to_be_an_air_force_pilot_when_I_grow_up_says_Dev_of_Baal_Veer-gid-28325-gc-16.html
swethasyam08 thumbnail
It's Holi celebration time for Baal Veer!

on April 05 at 02:21pm
Optimystix's Baal Veer aired on SAB TV has been currently witnessing a lot of drama with the swapping of Pari tara and the missing of Rani pari (Karishma Tanna). The kids and all the paris in Parilok are worried and sad for the missing pari.

However, soon festivity will begin in Parilok as Holi is to be celebrated with lots of color. As per sources, that in Dhartilok, a Holi party will be arranged and kids would be eagerly waiting for Baal Veer (Dev Joshi) to arrive. But Baal Veer is all sad due to Rani pari missing and he won't feel like attending the party.

This is when Natkhat Pari (Aditi Sajwan) will convince Baal Veer to play Holi for all the kids as they will be waiting to have some fun. So all the paris and Baal Veer will start celebrating the festival. Meanwhile, Baal Veer will find that the colors which Manav (Rudra) and Meher (Anushka) are playing with are debased. He will catch hold of the goons and get them punished for their wrong deeds.

Speaking of the track, Aditi said, "Yes we recently shot a Holi utsav in Baal Veer and all of us enjoyed a lot."

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Its_Holi_celebration_time_for_Baal_Veer-gid-27877-gc-16.html