""Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Guyz there is nimrit (dimple) entry she's looking so cute and Innocent 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

sorry swetha pm karna bhul gayi. wo dhanjay ne bola tha ki dimple ke liye new thread open karo so maine jaldi mein open kardiya.. will add some more pics
Its Dimple wow very good collection of Dimple pictures Here all the dimple fans will support  and last finally dimple will comeback in fullswing its just of matter of time now onwards
Im heree! lol still waiting for her to be in the show properly! I really hope she will be playing Nimrit..the only way I will start watching the show again..loved her chemistry with navi 
Ya..this only one thing we can do..that's is hoping.and praying..i am sure...story writer is a mad man..
Originally posted by AR_ArShi

<font color="#ff0000">Im heree! lol still waiting for her to be in the show properly! I really hope she will be playing Nimrit..the only way I will start watching the show again..loved her chemistry with navi</font>
You know what i was also thibging why they are not showing..dimple..now i am understanding..the reason of late. dimple's entry...nimrit...my pediction is that..natasha is taking revenge on behalf of dimple..when amrit will confess her crime..onwards agam then they will show dimple..and yug chemical locha..don't know what he will do?..natasha is very confident girl..and nimrit is not a strong girl..specially against amrit..
dimple is such a cutie ya :)))
Aww what a pretty women...agam have to get this lovely lady again..then it's will be treat to watch AM...