""Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
I will visit AM forum..only for dimple..ok..you me,,,jyoti and hiri will join big boss forum..ok..i will pm u...
Ok f9 yaha sirf dimple ke discussion bake u will pm me.
Originally posted by DHANJAY

I will visit AM forum..only for dimple..ok..you me,,,jyoti and hiri will join big boss forum..ok..i will pm u...
This week will Dimple show and all the focus shift towards Dimple if Dimple take revenge scenes she will  give outstanding performance whether it will innocence or angry or haapy  i am saying 10000000000000000000000000000000 times always nimrit will dimple no body can replace her character
But dear why they are showing ankita nimrit..tell me..
Originally posted by vkzulu

This week will Dimple show and all the focus shift towards Dimple if Dimple take revenge scenes she will give outstanding performance whether it will innocence or angry or haapy i am saying 10000000000000000000000000000000 times always nimrit will dimple no body can replace her character<div></div>
hmmm look abhi tak clear nahi hua that who is real one. if ankitha i mean natasha goes and tells agam that she is real nimrit then he will believe it. itna asaan tou nahi hoga. as all the family members now know natasha is nimrit..
Because all the nimrit history Know by her Still there is suspense every accident does not have plastic surgery  and pretend like her and my believe is that  
dimple at yeh rishtha kya kehlatha hai 1000 episode party
Ya true..but we don't know na what the cvs planned...imp thing ankita remebers all those thigs of nimrit..wedding mantra music and all that..hushhh...i will gone mad really..it's so difficult for dimple now to be real..i will take a sigh..when they will show dimple as nimrit..
Originally posted by vkzulu

Because all the nimrit history Know by her Still there is suspense every accident does not have plastic surgery and pretend like her and my believe is that
Hey jyoti thax for this agam ke saath koi pic nai hai humare nimrit ji ke. Agar hai to pls post it
Originally posted by jyothiram

dimple at yeh rishtha kya kehlatha hai 1000 episode party
shweta this is for u. our AGNI