Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You are the most versetile actrees telly had ever seen. Earlier i was not keen on television.but suddely when i saw you on television...let me rember...8th feb 2010.the first ep of behnein.i was stuned to see your beauty as aakashi.and since never missed any ep of behnein and was very upset after its ending.AAKASI WAS THE BEST CHARECTER ON TV EVER.i thing true fans of adaa would agree with me.
adaarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you are right @adaathebest.aakashi was the best.but cvs has ruined her charecter as amrit here.They should do her manthan quickly.So that she would be real amrit(nector) and possitive.i can't tolarete,see her negative.Because Aakasi(Behnein) is ruling my heart.
adaarocks thumbnail
Adaa is performing at ITA awards 2012.sooo happy.Definately going to watch this.cheers!!
adaabeautiful thumbnail
OMG!!thats gr8.can't wait.tfs..
IamAditya thumbnail
Best news of today.lovely...and look like adaa fans are joining IF after the thread is being discovered...well good for CM ranking
adaarocks thumbnail
cvs are destroing her character surly...too much edgy yarr...they are just not using a great actress like adaa purely.if they think she could not do a possitive role then they should watch her behnein episodes(aakashi).aache achoo ki hos ura dia tha adaa ne by his strong and possitive lead role.Hope her manthan come soon and then will see her in possitive role.otherwise trps going to fall surelyEdited by adaarocks - 11 years ago
adaabeautiful thumbnail
agree with you @adaarocks.
adaabeautiful thumbnail
The thread is very nice.i will surely convice all my face book adaa fans to join IF for more discussions
IamAditya thumbnail
The thread is really fantastic.I will also surely convience my facebook adaa fans to join IF for more interesting discussions on the thread.and also urging adaa fans who are already on it.they should join usEdited by adaathebest - 11 years ago