AT ||Adaa Khan|| Princess Amrit|| The one&only - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Just watced am's and behnein's old episodes.what do you thing in which adaa looks perfect in bind hair(am) or open hair(behnein).
I thing both..but if you look adaa without makeup and other leading telly leads without makeup,you will find adaa is most beautiful girl by far...natural beauty u khow.
No words to describe her beauty .but one thing to say that her name says it all by itself
whoom do you thing will be paired with amrit in the future..i thing he will come later...as the title suggest it might be a guy called Manthan.
Who khows.to do her manthan they can do it.but i don't think because rajan sahi told earlier two pair will be amrit-tej and nimrit-agham...though sivangi is closing to tej but it may be temporary...as amrit-agham marriage was to be shown earlier but it broke.and agham married to nimrit
did you all khow before coming to serials adaa did lots of advertisement on tv and obviously doing now
yes i did know...but i have one or two in mind...one is godrej no1 and other is reliance big tv and also for a brand 'fem'
yesterday i saw the old ep of amrit manthan and behnein.adaa ki adaao or acting ne jaise mujhe mar hi diya...and also i thing 'hats off production' should thing for behnein2 with the same cast..Edited by adaathebest - 11 years ago
No doubt the role of Amrit suits Adaa to the T..

she excels very well in her role of the scheming sister and attitude princess Amrit..
when the ITA awards 2012 will come on sp.i am eager to watch Adaa's performance