AT ||Adaa Khan|| Princess Amrit|| The one&only - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
adaa ne to kamal hi kar dia...just want to say as the song says... Mar jauoon ya jee loon sada...adaa ke adaa ka jabab nahi...keep it up Adaa...you truely rocksss
She was looking so cute in salwar(anarkali)...hope we will see her in this avatar in am
i think the fake death body of kamalpreet is rani ribban...if you remember ealier when amrit wanted to know from yug about the death body...then he avoid her question...i think cvs are making a new plot when amrit will get to know that truth and will realise her sins and feel guilty...and punish yug...but nimrit will unware of the fact...and in future will blame amrit with yug...
Even i think that...the dead body is rani riban's...and agree with you that amrit will get to know the truth...and will feel guilty...and punish yug...look like cv's will show the posive side of amrit..
Adaa was looking very nice today in black...even though every colour fits her as her complextion is fair...
Can any one post the snaps or the link of adaa's ITA performance...
Originally posted by adaarocks

Even i think that...the dead body is rani riban's...and agree with you that amrit will get to know the truth...and will feel guilty...and punish yug...look like cv's will show the posive side of amrit..
..agree with you...the grey shade may come to an end of amrit
adaa ke adaao ka kya kahna..she carries saree so well..
adaa is so cute..she should go to bollywood...she is more beautiful than some of the leading bollywood heroins..
I agree but i don't want see her in bollwood..bcoz i don't want to miss the oppertunity to see her everyday in daily soaps...but i surely want to see her in a new serial on star plus ...like her prev charater Aakashi(Behenein)