~* PSH Update 8th Oct Adi slaps Amu*~

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Pray can anyone tell me wht Maa thakur saw is Sugni that she is completely bowled over by her and equating her to all possible noble things on earth and doing her seva.😒
ash-arti
You know what they say - higher you rise the harder you fall.
I tht MT was dumb but today she reached new heights and I dont have words to describe her !! In 2 days she thinks of sugni a world and treating her like a queen and doing her seva ...

which thakur house this happens ? How old would be TVS mother and she is touching Sugni's feet ???

Just more crap!!!!
Nothing, but Cv's brainless mind tell her to do it.
MT does not suits for this haveli at all
She was very good in RMJ that's all.
Dear CVs, Sugni did throw herself at Adi and was willing to sleep with him. Sure it wasn't 'seduction' but Amrita is not wrong, since Sugni was ready to do it.

Gulabiya is there dreaming away of Sugni's respect and standing, and still she and Sugni are completely right and innocent. Bullshit.  Bullshit.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago

Vikram,Amrita was also bowled by sugni in past.

Now they are paying its price.Similarly MT will learn a lesson from sugni in future.
Now i got a new twist that this marriage is just to show.It is not a real ones.
What does sugni means Ai is Amu;s.How can he be Amu's if marriage will be with Sugni.
Since when in Indian society a namesake marraige tradition started???

And Does sugni's dearest momma G knows this marriage is a fake one?If yes why she is so happy at her daughter's fake marriage ?😕
Edited by seemasr - 11 years ago
Thank you for the update. Each episode gets worse than the last...
How dare adi to slap amu????????/😡 that bas****😡
Reva attacked on vikram so many times Gulabia attacked on viky even sugni did so much unbearable things BUT Vikram never ever slapped any of them.Earlier jiji used to say this stuff what amu said today and viky gave all asnwers to shut his jiji up BUT now i agree her completly👍🏼
Sugni the bit** 😡 Amu didn't deserve that slap in fact that sugni deserves it badly😡 She is also a snake like adi both did the same jisne khilaya usi ko dasen ge (both will bite the persons who provided them food,shelter and support) I wish sugni had died in that pond but no if she dies then how will she save reva's marriage by ruining amu'life 😡 What a crap and disgusting minds have got those cv's🤢