Super...Again...ADITYA

rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
No Bhash... No Rude/Bad Comment

Nice Epi..So WoW    .ADITYA...😊 Love the Slap.Just Super..ADITYA...Just a True MAN...πŸ‘
...Amrita ka Love ka Jabab nahi..No trust in Adi.wow..what a love Amuji.😑..i think Trust hi nahi to kya pyaar Chee..kya Ghatiya..Ilzam lagaya Adi pe.Just..Amu...🀬

Adi pe Varosa hi nahi..to love ka Drama Why..??..

I like when ADI stands up for SUGNI & Slap to Amu... BUT  ..I don't Like to hit a women ..But in all show showing This... 
Edited by rimitimi2000 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romalove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow.ADI.Super Reply.To Amu..What a Love ..Amuji... Somuch Selfish
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if ur llover, marries another woman without ur knowledge are u gng to trust him?
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I only came on this thread to see what all the Adini fans thought about Adi the Wow slapping a woman and I cannot believe that a slap is also considered wow.. Really, you all are condoning him slapping Amu? Wow!!!
bulaxmi thumbnail
why all r balming sug,adi.the main problem is vicky.he ready to leave sug ni ,adi and ammu is happy marry.adi,and sug are not selfish. main selfist is vikram.
everybody talking about vikram. really vik  is true lover. one married man do this kind of attitude scoiety is agree.
next adi  he loved ammu.he didnt marry. here situations demands adi,sug marriage.
r u consider viky and adi relation?
first as a father doing this kind things r u agree?
why people r react over?
what vicky is doing?
his wife is alive.he didn't get happy.now he will  give divorce.in this forum any lady accept this condition gove divorce?
sug tried to escape to vicky hands.but vicky attend sak.
whyyy?
r u women r u support?
he gave nice answer this happens because of vicky thats why he attend the auction?
what kind of logic?
adi,sug is relation against the society?
some people after death hus  they  r marring brother-in -law. 
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rimitimi2000

No Bhash... No Rude/Bad Comment

Nice Epi..So WoW    .ADITYA...😊 Love the Slap.Just Super..ADITYA...Just a True MAN...πŸ‘
...Amrita ka Love ka Jabab nahi..No trust in Adi.wow..what a love Amuji.😑..i think Trust hi nahi to kya pyaar Chee..kya Ghatiya..Ilzam lagaya Adi pe.Just..Amu...🀬

Adi pe Varosa hi nahi..to love ka Drama Why..??..

πŸ€ͺ

dear u are saying no bashing/ bad comment but saying wow and clap for that spineless adi u urself is bashing and giving bad comments he has no right to slap amu first he did the wrong deeds and now if any one pointing it out he is taking out his anger on her disgusting really disgusting !!😑😑😑 

aur ek baat bharosa to adi ne thoda hai amu sahe bhi to kitna sahe wo insaan hai bhagwan nahi adi-sugni had already crossed their limits long back and i want to give standing ovation to amu that she still believes adi ... isliye usne ka mera self respect itna chota nahi ki thappad ka jawad naa de saku par mere pyar ne mere haath bandh rake hai ( this is called true love but leave it u won't understandπŸ˜‰ ) 

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

if ur llover, marries another woman without ur knowledge are u gng to trust him?

i agree with u πŸ˜ƒ  
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JulieD

I only came on this thread to see what all the Adini fans thought about Adi the Wow slapping a woman and I cannot believe that a slap is also considered wow.. Really, you all are condoning him slapping Amu? Wow!!!

i agree !!πŸ˜ƒ
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JulieD

Exactly slap is also considered a WOW. i want to WOW on such brains A BIG WOWπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
No wonder people are considering a slap is wow because they are very same people who also considered reva'a attack on vikram  a WOW. They love violence that's why they will WOW on every inch of violence esp if it will come from adi and reva otherwise if vikram had done the same with reva or g when they attacked on him then "WOW BUT ON  BAD VIKRAM". Dumbness is hopeless🀒

Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow slapping her is something good. first you lie and say she is your friend when she isnt and you guys are conding this crap plz.