Super...Again...ADITYA - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
shukar mano tat 
amrita didnt slap aditya and sugni infront of all when she came 2 knw abt their marriage
she didnt opened all their lies infront of MT
she didnt took her sandal and slapped adi hard when he removed ring from her hand and gave it to sugni
she didnt give these both shameless backstabber 2 tight slaps

agar amrita aur vikram slap marne pe ajayenge toh sugni aur aditya ka chehra bachega hin nahi

There is no excuse for physical violence. Whether its is man hitting a woman, a woman hitting a man or an adult hiting a child or between children.

Violence leads to violence and that erodes basic  human values. So no matter character anyone likes please do not endorse such an act.

Amu was being vulgar which is not her normal behavior but she angry, hurt, feeling betrayed and is lashing out. Adi should understand that.

Lets not bring TVS into this. Whether he is right or wrong about bringing Amu does not in anyway excuse Adi's behavior.

Originally posted by rimitimi2000

I like when ADI stands up for SUGNI & Slap to Amu... BUT  ..I don't Like to hit a women ..But in all show showing This... 

Watch..Other Show...Jahan womens ko a lots pain Hero deta hai..& that enjoys by all...like PV
[/QUOTE] 

@ italic : ok fine u like when adi stands up for sugni & slap to amu fine but u don't like to hit a women ?  be clear yaar want u want to say on one hand u are saying u don't like to hit a women and on the other u clapped when adi slapped amu ... ufff me really confuse !!😕😆

@bold : i am understanding why u said PV ( intentionally) but i just want to say one think 

before commenting do read the rules of the forum comparing other show and actors are not allowed !!😡 we are here to discuss about only and only PSH that's it !!😃

thank u ðŸ˜‰
Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago
I just want to advice all the Adini fans, that it is NEVER okay to slap a woman. I would recommend counting to ten slowly, walking away from the situation until you clear your head and yoga. But please, violence is wrong.
i cant believe people are condoning adi slapping amrita did she say anything wrong she just state the truth what was the need for him to slap her if was me he would have gotten a busy one back wretch Edited by babygirl198722 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by babygirl198722

i cant believe people are condoning adi slapping amrita did she say anything wrong she just state the truth what was the need for him to slap her if was me he would have gotten a busy one back wretch

Im not saying Adi's  is right to when he Slap "Amrita but think which kind of word she used for him & Sugnii. She was talking about physical relation ship btween Adi & Sugnii. their is no physical relation ship between adini .
hello but sughni wanted to get intimate with him so ami was not wrong