Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I wonder what Aditya's reaction would be when MT finds out the truth and throws Sugni out of the house? Would he slap his grandmother too? I wouldn't put it past him as he has lost his respect for relationships and people's feelings in his bid to maintain his vachan to Gulabiya the bedni.
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adi wants every body to understand his action,the immoral marriage to mama's love as sacrifice.My question is what after that?
Suppose Amrita get fooled by adi that his action is actually a sacrifice.Then what? After marriage will adi divorce sugni or he will be life time married to her to protect her from Vikram?Or he in front of soceity will be sugni's husband,but never will sleep with her???
Amrita should ask this question to him"Dear Adi,i understand you did a great sacrifice.But u said by marrying sugni nothing will change between us.Could you explain how is that going to happen?""
But beware before asking.that fellow can't take questions it seems...
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
seemasr

I was think the same thing. She needs to ask Adi and Sugni that question together.

But make sure she is at the oppsite end of the room with padded wall behind her and pillow infront of her in case Adi pushes her or tries to slap her so at least she will be saved from physical injury.
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Payal
I was think the same thing. She needs to ask Adi and Sugni that question together.

But make sure she is at the oppsite end of the room with padded wall behind her and pillow infront of her in case Adi pushes her or tries to slap her so at least she will be saved from physical injury.

🀣🀣

Yes even a dumb person can see what after that how long will Adi be able to protect Reva's marriage.  He will have to stay with Sugni in front of Vikram and REva to protect his marriage.  That would mean rubbing salt on the wound.  But it would be the biggest joke on Adi if after all his efforts Vikram still divorces Reva and walks out of the Haveli leaving Adi to take care of Sugni and Reva for the rest of his life.
croziaxx thumbnail
 why not V say to adi.. if u think u r doing mahan tyag and saving rewa's marriage then i tell u r biggest fool of this earth, i can divorce to rewa any time, u marry to sugni or not, fine after ur marriage may be i will accept that i lost sugni,but then too me can divorce to rewa...  then what will happen to ur mahan tyag... so now i give u a condition if u want to keep  rewa's marriage safe, then stop this marriage other wise me giving divorce to rewa immediately ...  
please V do something like this , this whole situation is unbearable, where gone old strong, manipulative  vikram...  ? πŸ˜­
may be "ishq ne galib nikkma kar diya"... πŸ˜† 

Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
croziaxx

Please do not give them ideas. They will twist it and we will get something far worse than what we have had to endure soo far.😑
croziaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal7

croziaxx

Please do not give them ideas. They will twist it and we will get something far worse than what we have had to endure soo far.😑

what is remain to be worst, may be one day sug say to adi, i m pregnant to ur child and vikram not endure this and kill both of them...   
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinnie79

And that Cheery B is the diffrence between a MAN and a BOY!!!  ...A brave  man and a coward , A hero and a Villian!    hahaha πŸ‘

I second that.

A coward doesn't have a clue what's going on around him, never mind where his fiance is and if she happens to come by, he would throw a fit in anger on her finding him with another woman - Describes Adi perfectly. 

A real man is strong, both mentally & physically. Although he's rejected from all sides, he remains calm, and continue his support & will come to the rescue of his beloved - A genuine attribute of a gentleman...I let you guess who. 

(You won't see Adi anywhere near Sughni when she needs help.They are anjaan - completely estranged.)
muktha_cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: croziaxx

why not V say to adi.. if u think u r doing mahan tyag and saving rewa's marriage then i tell u r biggest fool of this earth, i can divorce to rewa any time, u marry to sugni or not, fine after ur marriage may be i will accept that i lost sugni,but then too me can divorce to rewa...  then what will happen to ur mahan tyag... so now i give u a condition if u want to keep  rewa's marriage safe, then stop this marriage other wise me giving divorce to rewa immediately ...  

please V do something like this , this whole situation is unbearable, where gone old strong, manipulative  vikram...  ? πŸ˜­
may be "ishq ne galib nikkma kar diya"... πŸ˜† 

wat do u mean by old manipulative vikram
when did vikram manipulate or whom did he manipulate in past
may be u want 2 say hez smart and intelligent but choosed a wrong word
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: komal07

And yes julieD truth is always bitter. Adi is supporting a violent woman so no wonder he believes in violence. he did the same what reva used to do with viky😑 I wish amu returns that slap in her way and her slap should echo through everyone's ears😑

I hear you Komal. I agree, no one should be forced to remain in loveless, abusive marriage. 

Vikram should go ahead & divorce Reva, and he aught to confide & tell M.T everything, sell off his property & move out of town. Only M.T should know of his whereabouts. 

M.T should in the mean time halt this pathetic marriage with Adi & Sughni, which is totally unethical & wrong. Sughni having no income, will be provided for by Vikram who will out of his kind heart leave something behind for Sughni before. MT will tell her about it. 

Sughni can be left with a guilty conscious (DOUBT if she even has one). M.T can make her feel bad by telling her wrong she was about her son. Adi  can feel remorse for his stupidity all by himself...

This slap, will be heard a long way.

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago