Amrita
Vikram
Reva
Aditya"s mom
Ultimately no one
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Please vote and comment how the person you voted for benefits the most ðŸ˜ƒ

Real question - who benefits the most in this track. 

For me, I need to see Sugni and Aditya develop chemistry and love to choose Sugni, but as of now, I could say Reva as she keeps Vikram or even Aditya"s mom as Aditya prob won't marry Sugni (yet), but overall as of now I say no one. Also, everyone will be shattered in one way or another when Vikram"s mom finds out the truth and causes mayhem. 
Edited by Phantom251x - 11 years ago
my suggestion.u just asked who right  in poll atleast in ur post ask how
ofcourse sugni coz its her dream 2 become wife of a rich thakur.
Aditya almost lost every1 soon may even loose the shelter
Reva can benefit as tvs will divorce whether sugni marry/not
Amrita lost her love,her trust on bednis
Aditya mom lost her son and pride everything for getting married her son 2 a characterless,2timing bedni
Gulabiya cant benfit much as MT will never let her 2 enter haveli after knowing truth and will not even let vikram give them any money/property.adi himself might loose shelter and beg on roads so he cant help gulabiya.

Originally posted by venesa

my suggestion.u just asked who right  in poll atleast in ur post ask how
ofcourse sugni coz its her dream 2 become wife of a rich thakur.
Aditya almost lost every1 soon may even loose the shelter
Reva can benefit as tvs will divorce whether sugni marry/not
Amrita lost her love,her trust on bednis
Aditya mom lost her son and pride everything for getting married her son 2 a characterless,2timing bedni
Gulabiya cant benfit much as MT will never let her 2 enter haveli after knowing truth and will not even let vikram give them any money/property.adi himself might loose shelter and beg on roads so he cant help gulabiya.

I guess I should follow what you suggested, yes u are right maybe I shud ask that way. And I agree although u never know, the cvs can throw out tricks in the show, very unexpected ones 
Sugni of course.  She finally gets to be a Thakurian, live in a huge mansion, wear all the finest clothes and jewelry and have a position in society.  That dream was almost lost when she and Vik broke up but she can have it all again by marrying his nephew.  Her mother benefits are well as I'm sure she, Sugni that is, wouldn't allow her mother to suffer. G couldn't get that life when she become Thakur Jawla Singh's bedni but she live it through her daughter.
I am not sure what this whole track is all about.

Adi - It is all for vachan. He wants amrita to understand. Not sure what is there to understand

Sugani - It is fake wedding for her, yet she is all happy to get all of the attention. Fake wedding for how long is the million dollar question???

Gulabia - She is all happy for getting respect yet it is suppose to be fake wedding

Originally posted by preetie

I am not sure what this whole track is all about.

Adi - It is all for vachan. He wants amrita to understand. Not sure what is there to understand

Sugani - It is fake wedding for her, yet she is all happy to get all of the attention. Fake wedding for how long is the million dollar question???

Gulabia - She is all happy for getting respect yet it is suppose to be fake wedding

Me neither, which is why I ask who exactly benefits, even Sugni may not benefit cause of this fake relationship and continued meetings with Vikram 
Edited by Phantom251x - 11 years ago
No one benefits.

This is the point I was making. To keep bad relationship in tact (TVS's marriage) another unholy allience is created which will destroy all other relationships.

TVS-Adi - This relationship which was like father son is already broken
Adi-Amu - This is being destroyed
Adi-Jiji - This relationship is going to be severely damaged
Sugni-Jiji - At best of time bhau-sasha relationship is not the greatest but this will be an absolute disaster
Sugni-MA - Letting down the most senior person in the family by blatantly lying to their face will mean she will never gain any resepct from MA
Adi-MA - He is her ladla. She will be devastated when she realises he blatantly lied to her face whatever the reason

TVS-Reva - if he still divorces her than all of the above destruction would be for nothing.

Originally posted by cherryb

Sugni of course.  She finally gets to be a Thakurian, live in a huge mansion, wear all the finest clothes and jewelry and have a position in society.  That dream was almost lost when she and Vik broke up but she can have it all again by marrying his nephew.  Her mother benefits are well as I'm sure she, Sugni that is, wouldn't allow her mother to suffer. G couldn't get that life when she become Thakur Jawla Singh's bedni but she live it through her daughter.

I agree 100% with everything above
To my understanding Sugni never ever dreamt about becoming a thukrain.
No doubt she was dreaming about a respectful life, a prince will come from
far city to accept her as his wife. Meanwhile TVS came in shower all his
hamdardi and changed a young girl's mind. That's how she entered a thakur's
haveli and start thinking of becoming a thukrain( that is natural for a low class girl).
After knowing the truth of a thakur she tried to backed herself by selling herself
in a thakur bazaar. There she got caught up by Aditya and TVS.

Remember in the begining she was running after colorful butterflies and sharing
her dreams with her mom by pointing the road heading to a city. She never ever
thought about a prince inside her own village.

I would love for her to leave all of these people, follow that road to wherever it leads and live her dream and if along the way she meets Mr. Right than great.

What I don't want her to do is end up in a loveless marriage in close proximity with her first love for the rest for her life which only bring pain, hurt and regret.