Promotion of Aditya's violent behavior as heroic

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
It appears love is truly blind and the love the viewers have for the Aditya Sugni jodi has caused them to overlook the fact that slapping a woman is not justifiable under any circumstances. The viewers are clearly supportive of a best friend stealing her friend's fianc and the woman getting slapping for confronting for the behavior. 

Clearly this show and the values it portrays are frighteningly immoral but what is more tragic is the support it has received on this forum with all the cheers instead of jeers. 

We are clearly watching the degradation of women on a show - sad, very sad. When a lead hero behaves this way, it clearly leads me to wonder WHAT is it that is so appealing about this male character? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Compltely speechless watching the viewer's point.
Some people are cheering at the abuse of a woman.As far as i guess they are girls.What we call a male when he says it is ok to hit so nd so lady because she asked for it by her behaviour.
Amrita was not even close to nagging.If Adi felt so bad and could not control his emotion then why dint he slap Sugni when she was getting naked before him to sleep with him??
I have read somewhere ::women is women's worst enemy.I dont want to belive this but looking at the viewers comments i am really spellbounded😲..I used read some excellent debates here to my Husband,make him visit sometime here.I wonder whether i can do that anymore. Indian male has certain idea about women in general,like women are their own enmy etc..
We are proving it right by appaluding adi's action.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seemasr...Please  don't let the Views on  a handful of  WOW stupid, ignorant, immuture ( and I have no regrets about saying that!)  people...taint the rest of us. I am happy to see that  some people were quick  post there displeasure about   a certain post and views.!!! Normally  I would not  go on to the  Pro Adi threads to post anything  but that is unacceptable.!!!
 It is very very irrisponisible  for the CV's  to promote violence , especially against women, really really ridiculous, tasteless, irresponsible what the writers , creatives are doing to this show!!!  I am sooo   mad right now!!😡
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CVs are an embarrassment towards women. 

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

There is no excuse for physical violence. Whether its is man hitting a woman, a woman hitting a man or an adult hiting a child or between children.

Violence leads to violence and that erodes basic  human values. So no matter which character anyone likes please do not endorse such an act.

Amu was being vulgar which is not her normal behavior but she angry, hurt, feeling betrayed and is lashing out. Adi should understand that.

Lets not bring TVS into this. Whether he is right or wrong about bringing Amu does not in anyway excuse Adi's behavior.

What the hell is wrong with these CVs - they go from one disaster to another in this story. Can someone at Zee TV take charge and explain to these people that you do not need to go to the lowest common denominator in the name of entertainment because IT IS NOT entertaining.

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Physical violence 😕Hitting a woman is punishable and crime Domestic violence should not be shown
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Laila The same Adi sow Reva violent but he said its okay she is allowed to do so and never mind this also he was violent with sugni when she 1st came in his home... well sugni can;t see that adini fans cant see that they r blind with adi;s face they blame amrita but tell me what is her mistake ? she said the truth... adi u r wrong .. !! Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as everybody said that why sugni is not thinking about adi-sugni and acting so selfish( which is true i believe ) CVS are left with only one option to make amrita evil this is only the starting we have a lot to see now they will make her character evil, selfish and vulgar as they want only adini .

when ever we sugvi fans said that sugni is selfish she is not thinking about amu this so called adini fans didn't have mouth to utter a word as they were know we are right but now they will say see amrita doesn't deserve adi love she doesn't believe in his love she is selfish etc etc bloody hell !!

this stupid CVS have done the same thing before with vicky character and now they are hell bent to make amrita negative or whatever they are ruining her character they want to prove amu doesn't deserve any sympathy ! ( some people have lost there mind here and clapping for adi for slapping amu disgusting )

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I do not want to believe that there are any female writers on this show..
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊Well said everyone!!! 👏What were the CVs thinking when the 
decided to promote violence in the show as heroic. Didn't they know this is sensitive issue. Any,viewers who support and 
endorse physical violence against women or men are considered inhuman.
Amrita behavior were justifiable, cause she was betrayed by her best friend and the love of her life. 
The CVs are now sabotaging Amrita's character just to justified
Adi and Sugni fake marriage 🤪
Wow, Promos for this show never indicate that we were going to see physical violence, immoral values and degradation of women and men😕 
PSH has definetly lost its charm, essence,originality and uniqueness. WOW!!! This is what you called trash TV .🤪How the mighty CVs have fallen in a matter of few months.🤢
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago