Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vinnie79

Seemasr...Please  don't let the Views on  a handful of  WOW stupid, ignorant, immuture ( and I have no regrets about saying that!)  people...taint the rest of us. I am happy to see that  some people were quick  post there displeasure about   a certain post and views.!!! Normally  I would not  go on to the  Pro Adi threads to post anything  but that is unacceptable.!!!
 It is very very irrisponisible  for the CV's  to promote violence , especially against women, really really ridiculous, tasteless, irresponsible what the writers , creatives are doing to this show!!!  I am sooo   mad right now!!😡
 I understand your point.Untill this i see wow adi,super adi and this does not have a problem with me.People are free to express their love for their fav. celebreity.

But i could not stop when i see Adi has poured with WOW,Super because he beats Amrita.Some one even said He is a real man.(Because he beats a lady!!!yuck)
The people who thinks beating a lady is mardangi are really cheap,disgusting.I could not belive some girls praising his manhood for this act????aahh...
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I wonder if those same Adi Wow fans would feel the same way if their significant others slapped them across the face, that is assuming they are old enough to even have a significant other. 

No woman, or man worthy of the name 'man', would endorse any kind of violence. That tells you the mindset of those who do, which is frightening.  No matter how much you admire a person, real or fictional, endorsing their violent behaviour is not right. Unfortunately the majority of shows, movies and even books portray violent behaviours to different degrees that most peopele, not all, have become immune to it and no longer see it as wrong.  That's the sad reality of the world we live in.