RaHi OS - Someone Else [Part of Scions]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Add Prachi_TBP for PM.

Well, look who is back! Ah, psh. Used up line. Anyways, here is my LONG AGO in the far away land promised OS on RaHi from my FF Scions - Which I am aware I havent updated for about a month! Sorry, I got caught up updating The Cover 😆 Anyways, this is a ridiculous OS - written at 11:18 when I have an exam tomorrow. Shit!! I have an exam tomorrow! Burn you all!
Here goes my wrath of Calculus on you!

PS : Will send out PM LATE!

PSS : DEDICATED TO : 

MAISYYY! My newly acknowledged Twin!

And

Pree !! My amazing reviewer!!

Thank you both of you, and I expect even a sentence of comment here! Mwah <3

RaHi OS - Someone Else

The voice of the waves crashing against the shore slowly faded out of his mind as his mind traveled back to the days of bliss. The days of moments that were of freedom, rejoice and friendship. The days when he went around pretending to have no care in the world. Days when there was no one to ask him if he had his lunch or dinner. Days when all that mattered was that he passed the day without a scar on his mind. Days when no one knew what he actually felt.

He wasn't sure how he got lucky out of blue. There were so many questions as to how his life ended up in a shack of emotions and happiness. How his life ended up in a pool of trust and honesty. How his life ended up with whirlpools of questions that no one would ever ask. Really, who questions happiness?

He isn't complaining. All that he is getting is more than he had ever asked for. Maybe in a different way, but destiny gave him what he had always wanted. He could now trust someone without doubting that they would judge him even for a moment. He had received diamonds of friends.

"I was waiting for you." He heard her soft voice. He didn't look behind to decipher the owner. He felt her make her way to him and sit beside him on the rock. "Dinner ke liye." She finished.

He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes, and let a smile slip. 

"Tumne khaya?" He asked. And chuckled when she sighed. "I will take that as a yes!"

"What is everyone doing in there?" He said, pointing towards the beach house.

"Kiya and KD had a fight." She sighed. " A bad one!"

He nodded and frowned. He never understood their relationship. They were like fire and ice, and yet when in trouble, both of them compromised.

A moment later Ranveer looked at her, but she was looking away towards the vast water plane. Then looked to her right and brought up a box.

"Everybody had Pizza. Saved you few slices." She offered him. He looked at her as if she had brought up a box full of diamonds. His hands greedily went for the slice on the top. She smiled at his antiques. She watched him eat the piece of food in pure solace. Her heart paced up as she stared at her bestfriend. She swallowed the lump that formed in her throat and got up. 

Ranveer looked up at her a midst his bite on the slice he was holding. 

"Panchi? Kahan jaa rahi ho?" He asked frowning. Panchi closed her eyes and turned to him with a smile. 

"Woh, Bas aise hi." 

"Aise hi? Sit with me na!" He whined like a child.

"Nonu," she paused. "I...I am sleepy."

"It's eight!" He stated. "What are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing!" She said alarmed and turned away.

"Moti!" He got up, placing the slice back in the box.

"Fine! I am going to make myself salad! Because am on diet! Happy? Can I go now?"

As expected, Ranveer doubled over laughing. He couldn't believe he was hearing this words from Panchi. Panchi stood there humiliated, watching her bestfriend make fun of her. But what can she say? Was it too late to try? A tear unvolunteeringly made its way down her cheeks. At the feel of moisture against her cheek, she turned away to walk back to the beach house. 
Suddenly his hand wrapped around her, bringing her body up to his chiseled chest. She blinked in surprise and confusion. His laughter had died down, and a serious line crossed his features.

"You don't understand, do you?" He asked huskily. His voice sent shivers down her spine. She kept quiet, letting him do the talking. His hand reached up to her cheeks and held it gently. "You don't have to do this! It doesn't matter to anyone. Your best friend doesn't mind, who will?"

"Someone will Ranveer. I am not the most beautiful girl in the world, but I have to make myself worth someone who is destined for me." She slowly gained her composure and stepped back. Letting the air feel in. Her words sent jolts down his body to say the least.

Someone else... 

The words mocked him in his guts.

*To know more...follow my FF The Scions! 🤣*

Like and Comment please :)

Edited by *Prachi* - 11 years ago
wowww...loved it...🤗u r suchh a amazinggg writer...i was sooo lost imagining the scenes while reading it...can i have d link to ur ff pleasee??? would love to follow it...😊 
Awesome Prachu! <3 loved it! :* do continue! :)
Prach !! I was imagining the scene while reading this OS.Beautifully Written <3 You're an AMAZING Writer <3 
It was nice ðŸ˜† Not good enough for me to start jumping on my bed or chair. I like the RaHi from The Cover more. Yahan pe maza nahin de rahe...idk why! But it was nice...short and nice. Sweet. 
Thanks for the dedication, love.

Reserved