FF: The Unforgettable Journey!Pics + Banner added

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone =D I'm back again to pakaufy you guys with my pakau story haha ๐Ÿคฃ
I would be continuing my other FF..But I hope you all like this one equally (don't worry you can like it more too ๐Ÿ˜†) Just going mad over ARIYA so writting another one you see...Alright rest of my pakaufying would be left for nxt time๐Ÿ˜‰  Heyall Just made a banner for the FF...do tell me how it is?Please do give me feedback!

FF: The Unforgettable Journey!

Main Character Sketch: (Will post the character pics soon)

Riya: Well known to be on the research desk for years. She has been waiting for one opportunity to step forward... She's close to her dream, yet it seems so far for her as her colleagues have been successful but why not her?

Aman: One of Riya's biggest support, he's a ACP (ETF officer) in a different state. Riya's best buddy, he's been there for her when no one has and known her for years now.

Arjun: ACP (ETF officer) similar character to the show! A rebellious cop, and a angry young officer who doesnt believe in love or affection. He's dedicated to his work and work only.

Sameer Rathore: ETF Chief in command.

Index

Chap 1 - Pg 1

----------------------------

Please do give me feedback I really need it๐Ÿ˜Š 
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 1

It has been months since my return from those 2 weeks break, back to the same old desk and the lab where I had been working on for years now.

My heart cried out loud for me when my co-workers get promoted. Am I not worth for it I always wondered, however there wasn't any reply to it.

This was yet another get-together I had to attend, there was no choice for me to excuse. It was Viraj's turn to be promoted he was a good contender for me ohh no better my mind replied, definitely better. Or today it could have been you sweets I told my inner self.  The trances of thoughts were disturbed when my best friend Aman tapped my shoulder.

Hey babes, next time I'm sure it would be you definitely he said. I shrugged his hand off and grabbed a cocktail, smirked at him and said, "You have been saying this for couple of years now"

No but next time definitely you would be promoted I promise. She smiled at his encouragement that never failed to get a smile on her face and twinkly sparks in her eyes due to excitement. 

I love it, when you smile like this said Aman, and she just smiled with her trademark dimple while he caressed her hand in assurance. She elbowed him lightly on his stomach, while he acted as if it was hard and hurting, then he tightened his grip on her hand lovingly. While she smiled back naughtily

The party began, everyone looked happy, and stunning all her staff members did well even she was happy for all the ones who were getting promoted, but somewhere there was a fire in her heart why not me?

Aman knew all the dilemma running in her mind and heart, even the fire that never would be extinguish unless she gets a field work.

Aman was her best-friend since they met first at the police academy; they together completed all their tasks except the research desk part. He had heavy recommendation which wasn't of use, but his ability to do things excellently and his observation skills were his biggest assets.

"Aaa They hear someone shriek out loud"

Everyone gets alert, and rushed to the place where they heard something from. The sound echoed until they reached to the actual place, it was from a women's washroom they found a lady severely bleeding. 

It was too noisy to hear anything; the shriek had created a chaos for children and non-officers present in the party. Aman screamed his lungs out to me asking if everything was alright, I was panting heavily but clamed myself and yelled back "Baby, she's bleeding, she's being stabbed please call the ambulance" Everything's clean I said and asked him to enter. 

Aman entered with couple of his ETF officers and asked them to seal the exits and asked them to inform the headquarters about the situation and send backups.

Feedbacks please...๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first one to comment
its different concept
pls update soon
Edited by kgmu86 - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sounds interesting, please continue๐Ÿ˜Š
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oye meri anarkali interesting cant wait  jaldi update kar

elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc start..lokin fwd to it
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

first one to comment
wow gr8 yaar
its different
pls continue n update soon
Sabina_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Strt is really good..
Plz continue soon nd add me to ur pm list..
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice! please update soon! can't wait to read more! 
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
do continue..it is interesting ๐Ÿ˜Š